Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Cancer fears  (Read 144 times)

Offline Walking Circles

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Cancer fears
« on: April 13, 2014, 12:25:11 PM »
Ok so a few days ago it started to burn some when I urinate. After about two days of that I started having some mild pain right above my "area" so to speak. I went to the doctor and he did a urinalysis but it came back clean.  However I did tell him I started taking some antibiotics I had at home a day before the appointment. He said it was Urethritis and sent me home.

I am worried about some sort of cancer now. I have lower back pain that is just above my but and seems to be right beside my spine, it is like one area. It is an achy pain and my lower back in general is sore. I also notice that when I practice my martial arts that sometimes when I kick it causes some pain in my testicles, I also have had some random pain just above the testicles from time to time for what seems like years.  I also have been having abdominal pain in general, though I do have a lot of stomach and colon problems.

My mother believes that the lower back pain could be that I slouch sometimes when I use my computer, the doctor said that it could cause it as well. I have had the lower back pain for a while before the other symptoms, it just worries me because that is what lead to my grandfather discovering his prostate cancer.

I also told my doctor that I did have unprotected sex with my wife while she had a yeast infection and I am uncircumcised but he basically said yeast doesn't effect males.

I am terrified of having some sort of cancer. I am only 25 and have a 4 month old to care for, I can't stand the thought. I am also under a lot of stress here lately as I have dealt with several large family crisis here lately including nearly losing my younger brother.

Has anyone else dealt with this kind of stuff? Should I really be worried about cancer?
Bookmark and Share

Offline marc

• Community Greeter
  • Rec's: 65
  • Mood: Confused
    Confused
    • Poke This Member
Re: Cancer fears
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2014, 02:58:29 PM »
I once had blood in my semen and had a cyst on my penis, both of which turned out to be nothing.
A friend of mine a number of years ago urinated bright red blood all day and it too turned out to
be nothing.
Bookmark and Share
If you're going through hell, keep going.
Never, Never, Never, give up.

Offline Walking Circles

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Cancer fears
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2014, 03:03:46 PM »
Glad that it turned out to be nothing. I am not having any blood or anything so that is a plus I guess.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: