Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Symptoms or what?  (Read 117 times)

Offline Reflections

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Symptoms or what?
« on: April 13, 2014, 07:55:32 AM »
Some days I have terrible anxiety, but others, like today, I just feel odd. Most significant is the feeling that I am nearing the pinnacle of something. It's a very odd feeling, like I'm about to come to a mind blowing revelation, but of what I don't know and will probably never know, because the pinnacle never comes--there's no threshold, no peak, just perpetual climbing.

Another common feeling is of being in two places at once and coming slightly tethered from my body.

I have a very vivid imagination, too, and lately the worlds my imagination designs (and that I completely recognize are make-believe) feel almost as intense as my memories, even though I know full well that they aren't memories.

Needless to say, I feel very odd right now.
Bookmark and Share

Online Cuchculan

• Rec's: 167
    • Poke This Member
Re: Symptoms or what?
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2014, 05:59:39 AM »
Derealization it sounds like you are describing in part of what you said. Loads of people can get that. That may also be part of the reason for false memories. Because with it you are distant from things. You can do things and not remember doing them at times. Maybe you are filling in the blank spaces with false memories. Bit like asking yourself ' did I really do this '. Is a very common symptom of anxiety. No magic cure. It comes and it goes. Can suddenly vanish for good. Like mine did. Can't say it is that for certain. But something to look in to.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Tags: