Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Anxiety Zone Wire    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: I'm so scared I have bad disease! Ms? Parkinson? I'm so confused! Help!!!!  (Read 279 times)

Offline Kmj023

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Okay
    Okay
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Felt off balance since feb 3. Waited 4 weeks to see my dr and she said frontal sinuses since I had pressure in my forehead. She did a neurological test and it was fine.  Would that rule out ms and Parkinson's? Now I'm afraid I might have that.

I feel like these meds they are giving me even ent is for a disease I don't have. I  afraid that it's something bad I have. And I will never be able to feel like I'm walking right again. 
Bookmark and Share
"The only illness that we can't accept is hypochondria."

"Never Google, everyone will catch an invisible tumor!"

Offline Sunlover

• Rec's: 15
  • Mood: Happy
    Happy
    • Poke This Member
Do you feel off balance, like in a store you have to walk near the shelves "just in case"  or do you feel like the floor suddenly dips?  (if so, anxiety)
Bookmark and Share

Offline Kmj023

Okay
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
I had this before my anxiety got this bad. The off balance is what set off my anxiety and health anxiety again. Cause I was googling too much cause I had to wait 4 weeks to see my dr. I don't get super dizzy. I just feel off balance walking and bending over is worse.

It doesn't do it when I lay in bed or look
Up.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Kmj023

Okay
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
I have not been in stores. But sometimes I feel safer holding something. But I walk straight as I can be. I look normal on outside but on inside feel unsteady. My forehead has pressure and the more pressure there is, the more off balance it is and that is why ent said sinuses or inner ear. But I'm afraid it's a brain issue
Bookmark and Share

Offline Sunlover

Happy
    • Poke This Member
Do some brain tests.  I always do them when I get SUPER off balance just to make myself feel better  :happy0151:
Once I was walking out of the super market, I was heading to the left where the door was and I actually started walking to the RIGHT, like I was PUSHED into that direction!  Can't tell you how THAT freaked me out!!  (but that was in 2006)
Oh you have some pressure, then that very well COULD be sinuses.  I have no pressure, just the horrible off balance feeling (which after so many years isn't as bad anymore) it go so bad around 2011 to 2013 I had to stop taking my walks! 
Bookmark and Share

Offline Kmj023

Okay
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
My balance is nothing like that. I walk straight but just feel off balance and yes pressure in forehead is real bad leaning over when I'm on my feet.

I
Am now experiencing tingling in my left cheek. It feels like it has been asleep. This started last night and made me go into panic mode and returned again hand is coming and going now. I sat up and felt it more.

This is why I'm so scared I have a bad disease especially in my brain.  I do brain tests and I guess they are normal. I have good cordination, memory,  strong as an ox. That good sign?
Bookmark and Share

Offline Sunlover

Happy
    • Poke This Member
Sounds good to ME!  I mean if it were a brain problem you couldn't do those tests (if it was in the area that affected your balance)  I am sure your neuro would have done things to rule out MS - if it wasn't ruled out then she'd have referred you for an MRI.   Doctors don't like to take chances due to fears of being sued.
Bookmark and Share

Offline pluperfecthell

• Mood: Thoughtful
    Thoughtful
  • My panic attack is having a panic attack.
    • Poke This Member
I had pretty much the same symptoms down to the tingling cheek when my anxiety was at its worst... in the mornings, I would hold on to stuff to help me get to the bathroom. I could walk in a straight line, I just felt like the floor was randomly dipping in places or like it was slanted. I looked fine while I was walking to other people, but I felt really weird. Stress and anxiety can cause parts of you to go numb. I've had it happen to my arm when it was the absolute worst (that didn't last long, thankfully), but my cheek had that weird tingly feeling and I had annoying pressure in my head for a little over a month, until I was able to kind of control my anxiety. Focusing on your body is what's making you hyper-aware of these sensations.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Kmj023

Okay
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
I've not had the tingling today so I think it is anxiety.

When this first started in feb, the floor did feel as if if was moving under me but it's not like that anymore. Seems like after the first round of antibiotic it changed. Now it's just feeling off balance when I walk. I feel wobbly. And the more anxious I am the more wobbly I feel. It's not anxiety causing the off balance though. It's the full feeling in my forehead when I sit up or stand up. When I walk with my head tilted back with my hands behind my neck I feel more balanced. But soon as my head goes forward I feel the fullness and feel off balance more. And I don't think anxiey can cause pressure like this. I asked my ent she said it only makes it worse. I get anxious from the head pressure cause it's hard to really focus my eyes. Not blurry just feeling hard to explain. 
Bookmark and Share

Offline Sunlover

Happy
    • Poke This Member
Is the pressure sort of behind your eyes and making you lightheaded?  My daughter was just telling me she gets like that (we were comparing anxiety notes...)
Bookmark and Share

Offline Kmj023

Okay
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
No I don't feel lightheaded.

I took one bottle of augmentin and 6 day course of predinsone that ent prescribed and my balance has improved when I walk. I feel more steady than I did but the pressure in my forehead is still there some and when I bend on lean over on my feet it's worse and I feel wobbly. So I'm on my second round of augmentin and still about the same. Google has me convinced I have brain tumor so when I call the vet office tomorrow to tell them I'm ready for a ct scan of my sinuses I'm gonna te them I want full head ct scan with dye cause I want to see my entire brain and then I will no longer worry about a Brain tumor.

Cause of this sickness, I've been pretty much bed bound cause of my anxiety. When I get up, I don't like feeling this way and it's made me anxious and made me think something really serious is going on with me and afraid if I walk too long I may pass out, have stroke ect. I believe that cause I've done nothing but worry about these diseases, brain Tumors, seizures, strokes, that it's created weird feelings in my face. I will feel like my tongue is swollen, or that I will swallow it. I will feel like the corner of my mouth wants to droop,  my face has had tingling numbness sensations, my jaw is real sore from clenching my teeth from being tense. All these thigs only make me feel more anxious and afraid.

My blood work was good. Nuero exam. But I'm still afraid I have a brain tumor. Once I see my brain and see my sinus scan then get real answer then I'm sure I will feel better.  I'm nervous but I have to see it t believe it.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: