Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Could this be allergies?  (Read 184 times)

Offline NightBlizzard

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Scared
    Scared
  • Just Breathe
    • Poke This Member
Could this be allergies?
« on: April 11, 2014, 07:04:01 PM »
So... spring is here and that usually brings with it pollen. Now most years - my allergies affect my eyes for the most part (itchy, burning, watery eyes... trust me its not pleasant). Now I know that Spring is still young, but for the past few days I've been feeling ... pretty bleh.

My nose is a bit stuffy, my throat feels dry & scratchy, I've got post nasal drip and I always feel like something is caught in my throat. But what I've noticed the most is that I'm getting headaches more than usual, usually around my forehead (and usually when this happens I feel like my eyes and nose feel a little 'puffy') and whenever I cough hard it makes the headache worse. I have been taking 24H. Allegra but I've only been on it for 2 days and since the medication is kind of new to me I don't know how long it usually takes before it kicks into high gear.
Bookmark and Share
"Grant that my hands be steady, my aim be true, and my feet swift. And should the worst come to pass - grant me forgiveness"

Offline patmob

• Rec's: 10
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Could this be allergies?
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2014, 09:31:33 AM »
It will take several days to kick in and yup, headaches, body aches, feeling feverish, etc are all allergy related.

Personally, I stopped the medication years ago and now use a neti pot to fight may allergies.
Bookmark and Share

Offline soaringfalcon

• Rec's: 10
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Could this be allergies?
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2014, 09:49:48 AM »
Definitely allergies. 
Bookmark and Share

Tags: