Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Update on new meds  (Read 96 times)

Offline Curiouslywondering

• Rec's: 1
  • We dance in the rain..I love that you're crazy too
    • Poke This Member
Update on new meds
« on: April 10, 2014, 09:13:26 AM »
So it's now been about two weeks or so that I've been on increased dosages 40mg Celexa, 50mg Vistaril, and (Klonopin 0.5 mg as needed). My days feel better an brain fog has really died down. I no longer get that anxious, ansty feeling in the pit of my stomach every morning, jitters are mild and thoughts are clearer. I've found that I have less days of dr/dp, but sadly on the off chance they do happen sadly they are more severe now. The only reason I didn't post this in "success stories"section is bc ,I feel it's too soon to say I'm good, and bv of the symptoms that still occur. I just wanted to make some anxious beautiful mind out there be at ease bc recovery is POSSIBLE... it does take time, as with most things that matter, but it does happen. I was at the point where I couldn't think clearly, everything was a fog,I didn't feel like me, dp/dr literally had me suidl. It was a mess and now I'm improving and I can breathe easy....

Thanks for reading, any questions pm or post

Peace and blessings
Bookmark and Share
Live life way above the stars because you can't get much closer to God than where you are...

Tags: meds Update anxiety