Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Please help.  (Read 72 times)

Offline Kaelyn

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Please help.
« on: April 09, 2014, 11:06:45 PM »
So i'm about to be 15 and for a long time I was really skinny, never noticed my weight or never weighed my self and was never worried about my weight but a while ago I looked in the mirror and I could tell thaT I gained weight I didnt look the same it freaked me out and since then I pick at myself and I try to eat less but it doesnt work (i'v tried exercising too) I don't even want to wear skin tight clothes anymore,it just makes me feel bad.

my thighs are a little flabby, my arms are a lil bigger too.

I used to have a fast metabolism, could eat anything.. I also get very bloated too.

ok but my question is am I "gaining weight" from puberty? and is there anything that can stop the bloating besides pills?
Bookmark and Share

Offline foreverman23

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Thoughtful
    Thoughtful
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Please help.
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2014, 01:12:38 AM »
You're still growing at that age, so yes, that can certainly play a part of it. If you're concerned about body fat(just remember that the number on the scale doesn't refer just to body fat, but to water, bone and muscle, etc), try to continue to be active and eat healthy. Sounds like based on your post you do exercise. How long have you been active for? You may just need to give it more time to become physically fit.
Bookmark and Share

Tags:

anything