Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: can anyone help me?  (Read 132 times)

Offline alesha

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
can anyone help me?
« on: April 09, 2014, 08:29:51 PM »
Ive had anxiety that has made me think something is seriously wrong with me for about 6 months now.  I have had symtoms like chest pain and would make me think I was having a heart attack, Depersonalization, dizziness,  nausea,  fears of going places, but mostly I would think I was dying. I was always at the doctor.
Ive had EKG, ECG, MRI, endoscopy, ultrasound of gall bladder ect.
It seemed to put my mind at ease for the most part. Just trying to accept that my symptoms were anxiety and nothing terrible. All came back fine. My MRI did show chronic sinusitis, I believe that was the condition. The only thing I still have issues with is dizziness and being very nauseated.  I wonder if I may have ibs since I have urges to use the restroom especially when im nervous or have to go somewhere.  Just a possibility.
Anyways I had 8 teeth pulled yesterday and I was extremely nervous, as expected.  Since then my whole chest hurts. It feels very tight and like im breathing in kind of  a fog. I dont feel as if im breathing right. It hurts in my back and collar bones.  My head hurts.and I feel the dizziness sensation also. Im trying so hard not to let myself think that something is seriously wrong but I fwel like I always need an explanation of my symptoms im feeling. Im terrified.  I keep wondering if I should go to the er. My husband and mom thinks it was because I had a lot od dental work done yesterday and think since I was so nervous that I may just be tense and kind of panicky. Any thoughts?
Bookmark and Share

Offline Lunatone

• Rec's: 19
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: can anyone help me?
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2014, 11:05:07 PM »
I once managed to cause chest pain out of nothing. Odd chest sensations started to worry me. Then it just kept hurting more and more, eventually shooting through the left side of my chest and into my back. I went to the ER.

Turned out I had a minor (very minor, non-fatal) heart condition that caused the sensations that triggered the pain, but was in capable of causing the pain by itself. I was so terrified that I caused all of it. I was sore for days afterwards. And every bit of that pain was the result of my anxiety.

So yeah, you can easily cause that sort of pain if you're terrified and don't know whats wrong.
Bookmark and Share

Offline alesha

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2014, 08:39:10 AM »
I had an ekg and ecg recently so I dont think anything is wrong with my heart, I hope not at least. I think I was just overly stressed and tense maybe
Bookmark and Share

Offline alesha

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2014, 09:58:50 AM »
Or do you think its something more serious and I should go get checked?
My chest feels tight to where I feel like I have a vhest cold or something when I breath in. Just very uncomfortable.
Bookmark and Share

Tags:

anything