Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Can an irritated spot make you constantly want to pee? Ruined my vacation:-(HELP  (Read 288 times)

Offline Sani

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
I am back from my vacation I had 8 days of constant want to go full bladder feeling. Ruined my vacation and I am upset about it but more than anything I am SCARED
This same thing happened back in January at a different time in my cycle. It went away on its own. i did not have any UTI or infection the urine and blood tests were all clean.

I am vitamin d deficient though

Now the thing I always wash myself after going to the bathroom like really well but on the last day at the airport toilet there was obviously no cup to use water so i only wiped and the feeling went away for that entire trip.
Again when i reached home at night same thing I purposely did not wash up and down after peeing sorry if tmi

Now today the feeling is a little back again and again I am freaking out.

So what I am noticing is when i do not touch the pee area its better otherwise it starts? I dont know if I am making sense.

I did an ER trip middle of the night in january and the doc pressed on my tummy and said it feels normal.
Bookmark and Share

Offline vardnas

• Rec's: 98
    • Poke This Member
Okay, what are you worried about exactly? You don't have a UTI; did the doctor check for a yeast infection or BV? Those conditions can cause that full bladder feeling as well.

It could also very well be a spot of irritation—that it gets better when you don't touch it would indicate that. Have you tried to look down there to see if there's any irritation or anything? Also, are you saying you wash down there after peeing? That could be a big culprit! There are natural fluids/lubricants that keep that area protected, and if you're washing it away every time you urinate, no wonder it's feeling irritated!
Bookmark and Share
In case anyone is still confused:  googling your symptoms will cause you to remain in a state of extreme anxiety. Stepping away from the internet is the first step toward lasting peace.

Offline Sani

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Thank u but all i can think about is ovarian cancer pressing on my bladder making me always constantly wanting to pee.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Sani

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Please some more responses. Its all still there just a bit better as long as I dont wash around the area. Since childhood I have been washing the area never had an issue. No outside irritation is seen. Now am thinking either ovarian or colon cancer maybe a tumor pressing on the bladder making me pee.when I shower i pee every few minutes now. Never had this earlier. Also when am close to runnng water I feel almost like I will leak.

Please help me
Bookmark and Share

Offline Sani

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
:-(

Is this symptom so rare that no more responses :-((( Going crazy guys.this is definitely real and not in my mind. The only thing positive i am thinking is if it was the big C it wouldnt have gone away in January no? And my blood work was normal too. And even now it got a wee bit better it would progressively get worse right?
Can cervical spondylosis pinched nerves do this?
Bookmark and Share

Offline Sani

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Bumping for any responses. Weekend is here and cant see the docs until next week. Please help guys
Bookmark and Share

Offline rileybug

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Its possible its due to anxiety-being anxious makes me pee alot more than normal.  Also watch how mch tea you drink-it can also make you go.
Bookmark and Share

Offline ARose318

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
This happened to me 4 years ago right before vacation.

It was about a week before going and I started having really frequent urination, I would pee and pee and pee. I ended up going to a Urologist and as prescribed VesiCare for overactive bladder and I started it a day or 2 before I left for vacation. Well while on vacation I was fine, no problems. But when I got back it was frequent and urgent again. I can't remember what stopped it, I think I started taking Pumpkin Seed Oil from the herb shop and that is supposed to be good for the bladder. Then, it just stopped. I stopped the Pumpkin Seed Oil too and was fine.

I chalked it up to a bout of anxiety. Anxiety gets your nerves flaring up, which includes the nerves that tell you you have to pee
Bookmark and Share

Offline Sani

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Thanks for the responses. Does anyone think tight new jeans from American eagle ( AE is known for blue dye problems that color many wearers skin)  could make this happen off and on. I bought the jeans in Jan and this started then.. And I apologize if this is TMI - I never wear underwear with jeans like never since forever. It makes me get more problems so I just wash the jeans a lot.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: