Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: I love her, then i dont...  (Read 125 times)

Offline shellofabody

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Confused
    Confused
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
I love her, then i dont...
« on: April 08, 2014, 08:35:50 PM »
My girlfriend of now 4 months is the most amazing girl i could ever hope to have. We get along amazing, we can be intimate, and we're like best friends. But in the past month, on and off, ive been having worries. That she might not be "the one", or that i might not hurt her. I had the same problem in my last relationship, but that lasted for 3 years until she cheated on me. Those doubts have now entered this relationship and its making me miserable. Some days are great, and i truly forget. But some days i forget that i ever loved her and convince myself i never did. Intimacy becomes nearly impossible. Its really gotten me worried, i dont want to lose this perfect girl for one and i dont want to hurt her either. She really loves me. So any advice, anybody else experience recurring doubts in a relationship or even anything else in their lives? Is this my anxiety/depression or is this girl just not the one for me..? Thanks for any advice.
Bookmark and Share

Offline london23

• Rec's: 3
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: I love her, then i dont...
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2014, 08:49:20 PM »
hey, first of all i dont think this had anything to do with anxiety or depression, I myself am in the same sittuation as you, i had bad relationships in the past and have found a lady i get on so really well and intimate with too, i get that like that too..where my lack of self esteem kicks in..or i get things in my head that dont exist, i get many days like that..and it does help to talk to her about these things so that she understands why you feel the way you do..this is the thing about relationships..finding someone is probably one of the hardest things to do achieve in life..it dosent come easy..and these highs and lows are part of the journey to finding the right one, and the right one will stick by you through thick and thin..so my advice to you right now is just to relax and worry a little less..take it as it comes..because one thing is for sure..if its meant to be itll be..you wont have to worry!
Bookmark and Share
If my advice has helped you then please leave me a rec.

Offline shellofabody

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Confused
    Confused
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: I love her, then i dont...
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2014, 08:59:47 PM »
I get even more worried knowing itll just take its course. I mean, what if its course is, we break up? I dont want that, for the sake of her and myself.. I find her the most beautiful and amazing girl ive ever known. And yet i still doubt it. Which is why it leads me to believe my anxiety is playing a role.
Bookmark and Share