Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Could my symptoms be... de-evolving?  (Read 82 times)

Offline Karloff29

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Could my symptoms be... de-evolving?
« on: April 08, 2014, 01:52:45 PM »
Hello everyone,

So, as some may remember, I have been suffering from muscle twitches for the past several weeks. My doctor doesn't seem worried and believes it is due to anxiety. I have no other neurological symptoms, just the pesky twitching.

I guess I just need a little insight and some opinions on what I have been experiencing lately...

My twitches are all over my body and it seems like lately, I suffer less and less from multiple twitches and more and more from singular twitches. Once in a while I will have a twitch that will fluctuate several times, but it seems like lately my twitches have been small, singular twitches that are so fast, that I can't even tell where they are.

Could it be that my symptoms are lessening due to my anxiety decreasing or could it just be that these singular (tiny) twitches have always been there and I am just noticing them more because I am looking for them?

Thanks!
Bookmark and Share

Offline wegngis

• Rec's: 17
  • Mood: Exhausted
    Exhausted
  • Personal Text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Could my symptoms be... de-evolving?
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2014, 02:24:31 PM »
If anything, I would be it's because either your anxiety is decreasing, or some kind of nutritional influence in your body has gotten better, or a combination of the two (but leaning towards anxiety better).  I get similar things, and I don't have to be "freaking out" to have my body respond.  On the contrary, I can have a great week, but yet my body is flaring up with twitching, soreness, etc.
Bookmark and Share
MOST anxiety happens at the subconscious level.  JUST because you don't feel consciously anxious or had a day or two of calm doesn't mean your mind & body are relaxed.  It can take months of reduced anxiety before a body goes back to a more non-reactive state.  - AnxietyZone member Sixpack

Tags: