Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Wire  Bored?

Author Topic: Definitely have a neurological disorder...  (Read 203 times)

Offline shellofabody

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Confused
    Confused
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Definitely have a neurological disorder...
« on: April 08, 2014, 04:10:37 AM »
I'm 18. I've had physical symptoms such as twitching but lately one symptom has been getting worse and bothering me. My memory seems really bad. I'm not really forgetting things, but it's getting harder and harder to remember. Everything is hazy. Sometimes I even freak out and question what day it is, what I did the day before, etc. it's really scary having these feelings... I feel like there's something wrong with my brain. Please help. Thank you.
Bookmark and Share

Online ShawnW

• Rec's: 20
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Definitely have a neurological disorder...
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2014, 05:01:02 AM »
I twitch anywhere from 20 times a day to hundreds of times a day.  When I'm stressed I sometimes can't even put an articulate sentence together.  I have forgotten very basic information like how to get somewhere I have always been...or have been driving when all of a sudden things familiar look foreign...very scary.  These are symptoms of anxiety.  How do I know?  Well because it went away...they come and go with stress...and have been happening to me in various forms for almost 2 decades.
Bookmark and Share
My insight, thoughts, experiences or advice that may be posted in this forum are not meant as a substitution for the advice of your physician.

Want to know how to address your anxiety?
http://www.anxietyzone.com/index.php/topic,93402.msg521266.html#msg521266

Offline Sunlover

• Rec's: 16
  • Mood: Relaxed
    Relaxed
    • Poke This Member
Re: Definitely have a neurological disorder...
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2014, 05:53:41 AM »
Have you been having a lot of things on your mind lately?  Maybe something new that you have been thinking about a lot? (starting college? Graduating HS?  A new love?  Some kind of new family problems - ie: parent sick, etc?)  All those things will make you pre-occupied and very forgetful.
(and EVERYONE gets twitching - sometimes in one spot for weeks or even months, sometimes all over the body here and there)
Bookmark and Share