Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: headaches stillnvery frequent  (Read 108 times)

Offline naynaydevil2

• Rec's: 8
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
headaches stillnvery frequent
« on: April 05, 2014, 01:49:18 PM »
Hey all. I posted about 2 months ago about having headaches everyday. I wake up with them and get them off and on for most of the day. If its not everyday its every other. Two neuros wouldn't give me any scan but say its either tension or migraines. I know it's not a brain tumor because I have.no other symptoms pointing to that. Could something else be wrong??? I have sinus issues but these headaches are so random and all over my head! Another.question...i took a vicodin and an ibprofen... That took the pain away. If it was something bad would that have taken the pain away? Should I keep pushing Dr to Dr until I get an MRI?? Does anyone else get these like I do. The worry is really starting to interfere with my life.
Bookmark and Share

Offline naynaydevil2

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: headaches stillnvery frequent
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2014, 03:04:27 PM »
Anyone? :dazed:
Bookmark and Share

Offline leah2013

• Rec's: 3
  • Mood: Worried
    Worried
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2014, 06:22:33 PM »
Me!! I have been having headaches almost daily since last August. I went to my neuro, who is awesome, and told me is due my shoulder and neck pain. He gave me trigger point injections and that helped a lot. But I still have the headaches.... I told him I need to rule out a brain tumor, that was so scared that was causing my headaches and he went and get me a prescription for a MRI and he said "I am doing this for you, not for me, because I know you don't have a brain tumor"
Another thought, I have low ferritin (low iron in my blood) and that can cause headaches. I am taking an iron pill every day.

Headaches are annoying I know!

Bookmark and Share
Going thru a rough patch! Praying for peace of mind and happiness!!!!

Offline naynaydevil2

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2014, 09:52:47 PM »
Sorry your going thru the same thing, but glad to know I'm not alone! A couple of people on this baord have said they headaches due to low iron so maybe I should mention that to my Dr. I know there is no tumor because if have way more symptoms by now. I'm just scared something else is going on.....out of 2 neuros both say I don't need any type of scan
Bookmark and Share

Tags: