Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: high sensitivity  (Read 200 times)

Offline naynaydevil2

• Rec's: 8
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
high sensitivity
« on: April 04, 2014, 02:32:07 PM »
Does anyone else feel that they are extra sensitive when your GAD is acting up....for example-- crying over EVERY little thing ... I suffer from hypochondria to.. so when my hypochondria acts up of course my GAD acts up more. If intrusive thoughts about illness, death etc go thru my mind I have crying spells about pretty stupid little things in life... like just getting up to go to work makes me cry, or my toddler crying because im leaving for the day makes me cry. anyone with me?

And even when i'm just having a bad time with my gad it's seems that  i'm VERY sensitive and easy to cry over pretty much nothing.  :traurig001:
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 167
    • Poke This Member
Re: high sensitivity
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2014, 05:31:57 AM »
Oh I do think people with anxiety can go one of two ways. Some can become harder, like they put up barriers and can come across as cold people. When all they are really doing is looking out for themselves. Others go the other way. Like yourself. May cry a lot easier than normal. I am not sure if there is any magic cure. Your emotions are as they are. It is all part of the anxiety cycle. You could try use distraction methods. Looks for things to do that will keep your mind busy. Positive things. Might work for you. There is nothing wrong with crying. Better to get it all out of your system. But at times crying far too much is not good for you. Can make you feel worse or even weak. Positive affirmations might help too. You will find loads on the net. Just write them down and say them over and over. Might help your situation out.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Tags: