Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: I just feel out of it  (Read 82 times)

Offline Blueberry

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Happy
    Happy
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
I just feel out of it
« on: April 03, 2014, 11:47:59 PM »
I can't describe it well but this happens sometimes, mostly when I'm calming down from a stressful day. It feels like anxiety, I guess, but it's bizarre.

It feels like I'm sleepy, like real sleepy, without the fatigue. You feel light, somewhat unfocused, and you can feel your body but it feels lighter and looser. I originally would freak out over this but after a few times I've come to the conclusion it is not dangerous. It doesn't seem brain tumorish either; it's not exactly depersonalization.

I'd rather feel normal instead of feeling like I just got my tooth pulled. I've been awake for 13 hours so right now it's not bizarre but I've had it happen in the afternoon.

I've been having a lot of fatigue and sleep issues lately. It's just not the same as it was months ago. I can sleep if  I want to so it's not insomnia.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Blueberry

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Happy
    Happy
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: I just feel out of it
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2014, 02:05:10 AM »
Can't edit my old post so double post.

I took a nap for 2 or 3 hour. I woke up and I still feel the same. There's a mild headache, just a forehead pressure. Surprisingly I feel little heart palpitations or actual stress, just this weird feeling and mild sleepiness.

I looked myself in the mirror and I look sick but no fever. I drank some OJ but that didn't sit too well. It's 2 AM and too early to eat breakfast.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: