Member Gallery    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Sick of this  (Read 439 times)

Offline Sunlover

• Rec's: 28
  • Mood: Calm
    Calm
    • Poke This Member
Re: Sick of this
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2014, 06:24:59 AM »
Hey guys!

I will defiantly try those tests in the morning. If I can do those things then what does that mean. Also sunflower it mostly happens when I'm at a store BUT I did go for a walk in the woods ( tried to ) and I didn't think I was going to make it out. Man was that scary. This all started when I stopped taking my celexa two weeks ago along with hearts palps :(

Oh yea, happens to me outside too!  Never in the house - although when I get back from a walk or something I am still lightheaded, etc.  I mean it never STARTS when I'm home.  If you pass the tests then it's anxiety.   If you don't it could very well be an issue with the middle ear, fluid in it or something.  I heard someone complaining that they failed a sobriety test (when pulled over by the cops) because they have a middle ear issue.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Xosammy

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Scared
    Scared
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2014, 02:22:11 AM »
Oh wow. See same thing with me. Never starts in the house. Ughh. Have you been to the dr about this? Mine brushed it off but I'm going back and demanding some tests
Bookmark and Share

Offline Sunlover

• Rec's: 28
    Calm
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2014, 06:13:01 AM »
Oh wow. See same thing with me. Never starts in the house. Ughh. Have you been to the dr about this? Mine brushed it off but I'm going back and demanding some tests

No, never went to a doctor, I'm too afraid of doctors...   I usually let things go and if they don't progress I'm OK.  So after 4 years it improved about 80% I have to assume it's nothing.  And I keep thinking that I wonder if that is how agoraphobia starts?  Something happens when not at home, then keeps happening only then.  No matter how bad I was in a store or mall I REFUSED to leave.   Oh, and does yours happen if you are out with a friend?  Mine doesn't (though it does happen if at a store with my husband or daughter) - and no matter WHO I am with it happens in Shop Rite (huge grocery store) and Home Depot.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Xosammy

• Mood: Scared
    Scared
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2014, 09:33:12 PM »
I haven't tried with a friend Bc I'm always with my son and it happens with him
Bookmark and Share

Offline ashmaster

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2014, 10:20:40 PM »
I want to say that this is anxiety. To me this is a definition of an anxiety attack as it was the main symptom that sent me going to the doctors in the first place. When my anxiety is getting bad, "breakthrough" anxiety, this is my telltale sign. It happens most often in marge stores like wallmart and home depot.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Rob783

Calm
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2014, 10:22:23 PM »
I'm sure its just anxiety.  When I'm out I feel the need to have a shopping cart to hold onto to kept my balance. 
Bookmark and Share

Tags:

anything