So, Iīve been dealing with GAD for quite a few years now. GAD by it self have been quite an ordeal, but to make matters worse Iīve also been diagnosed with OCD and severe depression (and hemisensory functional symptoms). Iīve managed to handel it for all these years, but as of late I just canīt. I canīt find any meaning in this constant fight against my body and my mind, and for the first time ever I actually feel like giving up. I think that the main culprit in this actually is my OCD, because (fun as it may be) it seems to never ever let me feel normal. Every day means a new problem, and it really takes its toll on me.
For the last year or so Iīve been 100% sure that I have Parkinsons disease, and therefore I spend my every day doing the following; (a) checking for new, or old, symptoms and (b) Googling those symptoms (just to make sure that I actually have PD). I know that GAD in particular, and especially regards to my combinations, can cause all sorts of "funny" symptoms.
My symptoms are (not in alphabetical order though):
* Severe muscle tensions more or less in the whole body (but my left side seems to be affected the most). My fingers on the left hand is really stiff, and my toes (almost everyone of them) are close to rigid.
* Severe muscle soreness
* Tremors (both visible and a feeling of internal tremor), again mostly left (hand) side affected
* Fatigue (Horrendous)
* Weakness of left arm (intermittent, and seems to correlate with actual anxiety attacks)
* Clumsiness (mostly left hand, but have a feeling of general clumsiness)
* Cramps (mostly in feet and calves, but also in hands when writing etc)
* Problems with armswing - Sometimes both arms swing perfectly fine, some time just one, and sometime none of them. I guess it could be correlated to my muscle tension and so, given that itīs intermittent.
* Canīt seem to relax at all - neither body nor mind
Overall I fell like Iīm close to a 100 years old, while Iīve just recently reached 27. Is there anyone on here that can relate to this? Could anxiety realy cause all of these symptoms?
I am currently on Lyrica (Pregabalin) 450mg/day and Mirtazapine 15mg/day. I am somewhat overwieight (55-60lbs) and my exercise routine is non-existent (literally). I have bad eating habbits and even worse sleeping habbits (very irregular sleep overall).
Please help, this is ruining both me and my family.
P.s. sorry for my overwhelmingly bad English, Iīm a Swede=)