1. Did BFS happen after infection and describe infection (norovirus, adenovirus, flu, lymes disease, gastroenteritis, etc).
After a bout of Epstein Barr
2. How long after infection before symptoms occurred? Did you notice any weird rashes before it occurred, or acne type lesions like folliculitis on your spine or back?
No rash, acne, etc. Symptoms began right away
3. How long have you had BFS for?
4. Are you athletic and how many days per week do you work out?
I was a college athlete. This happened my senior year. I now exercise once a week, but feel very achy (like when you have the flu) most of the time I do.
5. Are you on a high protein diet? Or do you consume more meat, vegetables, fruits vs bread and pasta?
Trying no Gluten
6. Are you on any SSRIs or SSNIs/etc and what are they? (zoloft, buspar, xanax, prozac, etc).
7. Have you had brain MRI and EMG? Have you been tested for lymes? Everything negative? So now you are left with no advice on how to make it stop?
No. Never been tested.
8. Any diagnosed co-existing health conditions?
Nothing Diagnosed...although I think I have everything.
9. What parts of your body fasciculate the most? Is it below the knees or elsewhere? How often is it, is it all day long?
Biceps, Abs, Knees, Hands
10. When do you notice it is worse?
When I am nervous
I should add I have been trying yoga...and it is quite funny because in some poses my body quivers and shakes like a wet dog. Like I said I have had this for 14 years and it is more of a pain in the butt than something debilitating.