1. Did BFS happen after infection and describe infection (norovirus, adenovirus, flu, lymes disease, gastroenteritis, etc).
2. How long after infection before symptoms occurred? Did you notice any weird rashes before it occurred, or acne type lesions like folliculitis on your spine or back?
Look 1 :)
3. How long have you had BFS for?
4. Are you athletic and how many days per week do you work out?
Yes...3xweek swimming, 1xweek basketball, working out at home other days of the week if I feel like it, but I always go to swimming and basketball
5. Are you on a high protein diet? Or do you consume more meat, vegetables, fruits vs bread and pasta?
I consume a lot of meat which is one the main sources of proteins, I also eat fruits, vegetables, pasta, very little bread...
6. Are you on any SSRIs or SSNIs/etc and what are they? (zoloft, buspar, xanax, prozac, etc).
On prozac for 3months now...20mg at first, now 30mg for the last couple of weeks...can't see any difference really :)
7. Have you had brain MRI and EMG? Have you been tested for lymes? Everything negative? So now you are left with no advice on how to make it stop?
No MRI, EMG, or test for Lymes :)
8. Any diagnosed co-existing health conditions?
I get psoriasis on my elbows sometimes. I have hiatal hernia. I had gastroduodenitis because of HelicoBacter...sometimes I get heartburn feeling, so some acidity issues probably
9. What parts of your body fasciculate the most? Is it below the knees or elsewhere? How often is it, is it all day long?
Uhhh...When it started I had fasciculations in my left triceps for 15 days or so...then I had in many muscles...shoulder, quadriceps, elbow, I think my stomach as twitching a little, now my right calf is twitching, my lats also twitched...
10. When do you notice it is worse?
When it is bothering me
After my initial ALS fear, I never paid too much attention to them...now when all of these twitching/MS threads started to pop up every day, it started to bother me.
That would be it ;)