Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Really anxious :/ help?  (Read 64 times)

Offline Mikayla_lynn

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Okay
    Okay
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Really anxious :/ help?
« on: March 29, 2014, 05:13:43 PM »
since last night ive been having a little bit of pain sucking in my stomach like near the side of my belly button, it doesnt hurt really bad it's just a little uncomfortable maybe like a pulled muscle idk..
I do suck in my stomach alot and I do exercise but its rare, I did last week but after exercising for a while the next day i didnt feel anything no pain or nothing.
this is the first time in a long time that i've had discomfort like that.
And when I look in the mirror it's like I cant even suck in all the fat on my stomach, one side is flat but the other isnt?
I'm really starting to worry about it.
Bookmark and Share

Offline skimbleshanks34

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Really anxious :/ help?
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2014, 05:28:23 PM »
I have had central pain, which feels like a deep pulled muscle. The right side of my stomach always sticks out a little more than my left, and I've been having an issue sucking in my stomach as much as I used to. I've been having issues with gas, bloating and constipation though and I do notice that after a successful washroom trip I can suck in my stomach a bit more, as gross as that sounds. If you've been working out more than usual it can definitely be tenderness from that. If I do a lot of sit-ups and crunches my stomach feels/appears a bit more distended because I naturally suck in my stomach when I walk, and the muscles are a bit too tender to allow me to. I would suggest heading to a clinic and let the doctor have a feel for any masses and get some input on what's causing the discomfort. I wouldn't be overly worried but nothing beats peace of mind!
Bookmark and Share

Tags: