Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Gas stuck in your chest  (Read 314 times)

Offline Blueberry

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Happy
    Happy
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Gas stuck in your chest
« on: March 28, 2014, 11:06:00 PM »
I'm pretty sure I have IBS. I mean, my doctor gave me Zantac swhen I complained about my gut. I used it for about two weeks ad it helped a bit. I used to burp every 3 minutes and my gurgling stomach made it hard to sleep at night. Currently my only major symptoms are bloating and mils discomfort after eating...

I still occasionally get one problem, especially when stressed. I get gas stuck in my chest and throat. It feels like I'm suffocating or can hardly breathe. It's annoying. I don't know how to deal with it. I drink seltzer water, and occasionally ginger ale, vut usually I just let it be until I can burp.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Drummer2k12

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Gas stuck in your chest
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2014, 06:01:26 PM »
ibs can effect and make you have alot senations
Bookmark and Share

Offline anxiouskathie

• Global Moderator
  • Rec's: 210
  • Mood: Relaxed
    Relaxed
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2014, 08:21:24 PM »
There's a recipe on the box of baking soda that helps you burp....give it a try....it doesn't taste bad either, just salty.  After drinking it, walk around a bit and move the gas and soon you'll burp!!
Bookmark and Share

Offline Blueberry

• Mood: Happy
    Happy
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2014, 05:51:33 PM »
Ugh, my IBS came back all of a sudden. Now I just feel uncomfortable and nauseous, though I'm having some gas problems as well. Back to seltzer water.
Bookmark and Share

Offline raidero

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2014, 10:24:34 PM »
Can someone tell me what symptoms are IBS? I dont want to google because I get more anxious and right now I am already getting pretty anxious. Had a good day but sunday evening I can get anxiety and I think most of the time it's because my work week will begin but lately anxiety has been worse. I have been having health issue and last week I had a ct scan. I was so anxious about iv iodine, I had never had that. I got thru the scan with alot of anxiety but I got thru it. Now the waiting for results is awful because I am such an anxious mess that it almost ruined my saturday. I woke up to a panic attack and off and on I was getting gas or sone heartburn and that made me more anxious. I feel tightness on left side stomach, gurgling, some pain lower left stomach. The tightness sometimes is alot and there is some relief when i have bowel movement. Also I have been having more fiber and trying to do a not drastic cleanse because I have problem beińg regular for a long time. I have had axiety off and on for long time and have taken med and done therapy. I find that when I am not feeling well, anxiety goes thru the roof and it is awful and affects my family. I have trouble sleeping lately but also on a positive note I am changing my diet to lose a few pounds which I need to. Also I have had blood work recently and have some anemia so I obsess as to why. I am going thru menopause, not hot flashes yet, had some night sweats, tired some and do feel some hormonal imbalance. Sorry for too much information. Sometimes I get consumed by anxiety and tonight is one of those times.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: