Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Is this even POSSIBLE?!  (Read 139 times)

Offline Karloff29

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Is this even POSSIBLE?!
« on: March 28, 2014, 06:04:27 PM »
So, for the past few weeks I have been dealing with body-wide muscle twitches. I went on Google and investigated my symptoms and I came across Multiple Sclerosis. Well, when I did that, my twitches got a lot worse and more pronounced. I then began to worry about tingling hands... and guess what, now my hands are tingling!

Is it possible for Multiple Sclerosis to come on so suddenly or could this just be anxiety?
Bookmark and Share

Offline Melissa509

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Is this even POSSIBLE?!
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2014, 06:07:14 PM »
Yes, MS symptoms can happen suddenly. I've had MS for 10 years now and the only time I twitch is when I am have bad anxiety/panic once I get the anxiety under control the twitching stops.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Jonesle

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2014, 06:13:42 PM »
So you didn't have tingling hands but after reading about it you had tingling hands? Typical! If your mind is fixated on something your super aware of it. I read this somewhere - try thinking about your right foot. Sit there in silence and focus on it. Feel it there. Feel the floor it is touching. Feel it fully for a couple of minutes.... Doesn't it feel funny? Il bet it does. Mind is a powerful thing x
Bookmark and Share

Offline Karloff29

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2014, 06:18:24 PM »
So you didn't have tingling hands but after reading about it you had tingling hands? Typical! If your mind is fixated on something your super aware of it. I read this somewhere - try thinking about your right foot. Sit there in silence and focus on it. Feel it there. Feel the floor it is touching. Feel it fully for a couple of minutes.... Doesn't it feel funny? Il bet it does. Mind is a powerful thing x

The mind sure is powerful, huh?!
Yeah, I woke up one night and my arms was asleep 'cause I was laying on it, since then I have been very "aware" of my hands and they seem more sensitive than normal. For the past day they have been getting a little tingly and of course my mind thinks, "Well, it's another symptom of MS!"
Bookmark and Share

Tags: " 

anything