Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Anxiety Zone Wire    Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Weird testicle pain again  (Read 221 times)

Offline Caribou

• Rec's: 2
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Weird testicle pain again
« on: March 27, 2014, 07:42:20 PM »
I was doing pretty well for the past few months with this problem but I'm getting concerned again about it.  I have this on and off again testicular pain, mainly the left side, but sometimes on the right.  And actually it almost feels like it's around the testicle and not actually it.  I went to the doctors twice about it and both times they examined me and said that nothing was wrong.  If everything is okay, then why am I still having pain?  I keep checking and I don't feel any lumps of any kind (that I can feel anyway).  But, I'm really worried that it is testicular cancer and maybe they missed it.  I have had horrible lower back pain that comes and goes and sometimes mid-back pain as well.

Other than those two things, nothing else has really been going on.  I'm just worried that they missed it both times.  I'm sorry for posting about this again, but I don't know where else to go.   :(
Bookmark and Share

Offline Parky94

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Weird testicle pain again
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2014, 07:49:13 PM »
Hey Caribou. As a guy i know how annoying random testicle pain can be! I've had on and off bouts with it myself over the past few years and its given me real stares at times!

First things first, testicular cancer rarely actually causes pain in and around the testicles which kinda helped me calm down a little bit. I've been to the doctors twice myself and also had one Ultrasound over a year ago, which came back perfectly fine.

When you get anxious about your testicles, do you self check them a lot? When i have periods of worrying about testicular issues, i tend to check them A LOT and that in itself causes them to ache, so that could be the issue regarding the pain you have.

Finally, if the pain you are experiencing is more so in the 'sack' more than the testicle itself, this is comforting news. If this pain continues i would definitely go back once more and request an ultrasound screening which will put your mind at ease.

Peace. :)
Bookmark and Share

Offline Caribou

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2014, 10:44:55 PM »
Thanks Parky for the response,

That is a little more comforting knowing that testicular pain is not usually associated with testicular cancer.

This has been going on for the past 2 years, and it comes and goes.  Sometimes it is a sharp pain and sometimes it's just a slight ache.  When I mentioned it to the doctors, they all said the same thing.  They told me that there is not abnormality with them at all.  It this was testicular cancer, would the pain come and go or just be constant and get worse over time?

Bookmark and Share

Offline 2jrts

• Rec's: 1
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2014, 08:00:01 AM »
I am not a guy but my chiropractor said that sacroiliac issues can be felt in the testicles. You mentioned back pain, maybe that has something to do with it? I also agree with the other poster - maybe request an ultrasound to put your mind at ease?
Bookmark and Share

Offline Roman

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2014, 08:14:43 AM »
Hey caribou there are a few benign conditions with testicular pain. Epidydimitis and hypergonadism come to mind as well as low testosterone. They all could cause testis.pain Go see a urologist they specialize in it.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Caribou

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2014, 11:59:53 AM »
I just feel embarrassed having to have them checked once again and on top of that an ultrasound.

I understand for the need to get one, but I got anxious before, and I know I'll get anxious again...because it's a private matter so to speak.  But, thank you for the other possible causes everyone.  I'm glad that there are other possibilities as well.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: