So for about a month or so I've had the feeling of being slightly off-balance. It's not enough to physically cripple my day but mentally it's taken over my life. I have an appointment with a family doctor for next week but in the mean time I've ready way, way too much stuff on Google and have officially freaked myself out. I'm convinced I have MS and am already thinking of ways to tell my family....
Here is a rundown of how I feel from day to day:
- Slightly off-balance ranging from ~5% to ~20% depending on the day.
- Off-balance gets worse at a grocery store
- Off-balance gets worse when doing things like vacuuming the floor
- Head feels like I'm in a fog
- Back of the head/neck muscles feel tense
- Back of the head/neck muscles sometimes feel like they want to 'tremor' if that makes sense
- I have off and on tingling in my left cheek, gets worse the more I think about it
- I have off and on tingling in my left foot (like I'm standing on a vibrating cell phone), gets worse the more I think about it
- When I'm fully distracted all of my symptoms lessen to a great degree, but they will come back at random times.
- If I have a couple beers the symptoms also lessen massively.
What finally made me write this forum post? Yesterday morning I felt PERFECT. No dizzy, no tingles, nothing. Then I go to work (I sit at a PC all day) and my feet felt a little weird and then all my symptoms came right back. Then this morning I felt pretty off-balance when getting up which lead to my stress levels going up and as I write this I feel foggy, a little dizzy and my feet are tingling.
Am I freaking myself out with Anxiety or could this be something like MS????