Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Is my Anxiety finally going away? Reply please.  (Read 113 times)

Offline deckeromega

• Yeezus
  • Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Worried
    Worried
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Is my Anxiety finally going away? Reply please.
« on: March 26, 2014, 09:12:31 AM »
I've been a huge worrier the past four months spending almost every waking moment fearing that I'm Bipolar or Schizophrenic.  Well the past couple of days I haven't been worrying as much.  I'm still thinking about it, but it doesn't bother me as much and I feel relaxed.  I've had 2 sessions with my Psychologist and a 3rd one today.  I don't know if this is all working or if I'm Bipolar and coming out of a depressed manic phase.  Is my Anxiety going away?
Bookmark and Share
It did what all ads are supposed to do: create an anxiety relievable by purchase.

Offline wegngis

• Rec's: 17
  • Mood: Exhausted
    Exhausted
  • Personal Text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Is my Anxiety finally going away? Reply please.
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2014, 10:05:24 AM »
Hey, I say if it's going away, it's going away.  That doesn't mean you may not ebb and flow, as we all seem to have our ups and downs, but enjoy it while it's here.  Try to figure out what you're doing differently, and use that as a tool if times get tough again.
Bookmark and Share
MOST anxiety happens at the subconscious level.  JUST because you don't feel consciously anxious or had a day or two of calm doesn't mean your mind & body are relaxed.  It can take months of reduced anxiety before a body goes back to a more non-reactive state.  - AnxietyZone member Sixpack

Tags: