Member Gallery    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: scared to quit zoloft 50 mg after being on it 10 years  (Read 860 times)

Online insights

• Rec's: 115
  • Mood: Curious
    Curious
    • Poke This Member
Re: scared to quit zoloft 50 mg after being on it 10 years
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2014, 07:42:52 AM »
I still think it has to be the zoloft and I think this because that is an adverse reaction listed on the warnings from the pharmacy.

You've been taking it for 10 years! If you were having adverse reactions to it they would have started soon after you began taking it, not a decade later. IMHO, your only problem with Zoloft is that you're not taking enough of it.

Ian
Bookmark and Share
NOTE: I'm not a doctor, and particularly not yours, so there may be factors I'm unaware of. Therefore all advice is of a general nature and you should consult your doctor before following any of it, especially before changing med doses.

Offline livelaughlove

• Rec's: 9
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2014, 12:06:19 PM »
Nope. Disagree. Day 3 and I feel really good. Why are you so hell bent on saying medicine is always a good thing. Meds are not always needed and what works for one may not work for another. So best bet is through trial and error. Science is just not advanced enough to definitively understand how chemicals in the brain work. There is no yes or no simple answer. But if I feel better then I don't need the zoloft. Point blank.
Bookmark and Share

Offline livelaughlove

• Rec's: 9
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2014, 07:18:48 PM »
End of day 3 and I feel awesome. Just came back from a nice long power walk. I feel happier. Really happy, actually. Only side effect I have had past 3 days is a dry mouth. Twitching is less, too. I am having more creative ideas and thinking more clearly, too.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: