Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Anxiety Zone Wire    Games   Member Articles   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Overthinking EVERYTHING...  (Read 421 times)

Offline shellofabody

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Overthinking EVERYTHING...
« on: March 25, 2014, 08:39:32 PM »
I have depression and anxiety. I'm also in a relationship with the most amazing girl. She's perfect, and really attractive. But my love goes on and off with her. Some days I'm really interested and others I'm depressed when I'm with her... I'm almost worried I don't even love her and that I just can't. I really don't want to hurt her.. And I also want to be with her. What can I do? :(
Bookmark and Share

Online oooyay

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Overthinking EVERYTHING...
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2014, 09:58:11 PM »
I know this is an old post, but I hope you still find this response. The depression you're experiencing seems similar to the one I once experienced years ago. I had a lot of difficulty making small decisions and I was almost always hard on myself. I would always second guess anything I did and I had little to no confidence in whatever decision I stuck with. This would apply to small things in my life as well as bigger things such as relationships, and depression can severely affect relationships with significant others, friends, family, and a number of other people.

You need to get some professional help with the depression and anxiety. Try finding a cognitive behavioral therapist that specializes in whatever you're experiencing, and you can also try finding a psychiatrist that can help prescribe some medication to assist you as well (although you don't have to use medication and it's 100% your choice). They can both give you the advice you need to recover form depression and anxiety.

Again, I'm sorry if this is a late reply; but I hope you can read this and I hope it at least provides some help.
Bookmark and Share