Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Is it just me??  (Read 122 times)

Offline Aimee1875

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Is it just me??
« on: March 25, 2014, 02:56:46 PM »
Is it just me who feels like they can never live a happy life without worrying? I don't think in about 4 months I haven't been worrying about something!!! How hard can it be to just get on with everything and feel fine  ::)
Bookmark and Share

Offline Jonesle

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Is it just me??
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2014, 03:03:20 PM »
I can't do it either. I feel as if I'm in a fairground on one of them whacka games. No sooner does one problem or worry alleviates another comes up to replace it :( so unfair.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Aimee1875

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2014, 03:17:47 PM »
Yep definitely. As soon as you start to feel like maybe,just maybe,things are starting to turn around and you feel back on track..boom. It's just a never ending cycle that's ruining my life!!
Bookmark and Share

Offline Jonesle

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2014, 03:21:02 PM »
Yep! Only yesterday I thought "wow this is the first time I'm thinking I might be dying today!" But u haven't stopped thinking about it today! Making me feel sick and achy and like there's no point in trying :(
Bookmark and Share

Offline Aimee1875

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2014, 03:23:18 PM »
It really really gets you down that's the worst about it. My heads messed up all the time it's mental :(
Bookmark and Share

Offline ColdHands

• Rec's: 6
  • Mood: Relaxed
    Relaxed
  • Warm heart, strong mind, struggling liver
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2014, 05:22:23 PM »
I've wasted so much of my life worrying.  I really wish I could get it back, but I totally agree.  I find that most people don't worry about stuff that I do and it makes me even feel more like a freak. 

The thing is, I actually have something to worry about now and I'm not obsessing or worrying like I do when I have nothing to worry about.  Its times like this that make me look back and say, man, look at all the great times I missed when it was nothing and I was healthy. 

I am not "unhealthy" now, per se, but I do have a condition and facing some pretty invasive tests.  I'm anxious, yes, but not obsessively worried, missing work to stay in bed, going nuts, worried. 
Bookmark and Share
"There is just one more thing that bothers me."  Columbo

Offline Aimee1875

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2014, 05:44:44 PM »
Yeah I agree. These last few months have made me think 'why am I worrying so much?' And I know I'm just being silly but I can't help it!! I've even got to the point when I think the doctor has maybe missed something and that there still might be something wrong with me. All that I want is to stop this persistent worrying once and for all.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Jonesle

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2014, 05:50:43 PM »
Unfortunately nobody can give us a 100% dead cert that were healthy and are going to be for the next 'x' amount of years. We need to just trust our doctors and...live. I really don't wanna wake up one day, old and less fit and realise I wasted most of my life worrying about illness. Even if I am sick I'm not going to wish I spent the last 2 years worrying obsessively like I am. I need to get out of this horrendous cycle I'm trapped in :(
Bookmark and Share

Offline Aimee1875

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2014, 06:06:26 PM »
Me too. Worrying isn't getting anyone anywhere but unfortunately that's the way things are. It frustrates me so much :fragend005:
Bookmark and Share

Tags:

anything