If you didn't even FEEL it go down it can't cause a problem. . My daughter swallowed a little plastic tile (one half inch x one half inch) as a toddler. I called the doctor and he said it will just pass out with the stool, as long as she isn't coughing. So if you aren't coughing, it will pass out with your stool. Burping, feeling full, etc has absolutely NOTHING to do with swallowing a foreign object. If you did swallow it your body would create mucus around it to protect you, then it will pass out.