Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Wire  Bored?

Author Topic: Lymph Nodes  (Read 96 times)

Offline Christos

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Lymph Nodes
« on: March 23, 2014, 08:15:18 AM »
Over the past id say 3-4 weeks now ive been getting swollen lymph nodes one after the other they dont get much bigger than double their normal size but they appear quickly and hurt to the touch. the first two swoll around my ear, then after a couple days they started going down, after they were back to normal one swoll on the left side of my groin it was the same about double in size tender ad painful to the touch. The one in my groin started to go down and i went to my doctor who examined me and said that i appeared healthy. but then after the examination it swoll again, not as big but it was tender and painful to the touch again. I put it off as it was still tender when my doctor was examining me and it swoll because of that.  but then after it went down i got a canker sore in my mouth and the lymp node under my jaw on the same side swoll, it was about the same size as the others and again tender and painful to the touch. the canker sore finally healed today but now the one on the back of my head, on the right side, is swollen and is about the same as the others were. I'm really worried.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Christos

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Lymph Nodes
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2014, 08:19:45 AM »
other than what ive said, i generally feel fine aside from a few things, like  slight headache that goes away, and sometimes the screen seems too bright when it gets later in the day, both of which are new to me.
Bookmark and Share