Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Hello all  (Read 63 times)

Offline Curiouslywondering

• Rec's: 1
  • We dance in the rain..I love that you're crazy too
    • Poke This Member
Hello all
« on: March 22, 2014, 05:29:16 PM »
Well, I'm Tas (female) :-) and although I've  just been diagnosed with GAD , I've always had anxiety, and  OCD. I've found this forum and it feels like an "aha" moment. I'm so excited bc I'm feeling like I can have hope again, and to see so many people that are going through what I'm going through and actually seeing progress and are able to live fruitful lives and omg I'm really feeling giddy right now!!  I am a Christian, so I don't want to offend anyone if I speak on my religion, let me know if anything I say offends please it won't be a bother :-) ..  In all things I want to stay positive and inspire who I can, as well as offer hope to those of us in whom it does not spark automatically.
Bookmark and Share
Live life way above the stars because you can't get much closer to God than where you are...

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 161
    • Poke This Member
Re: Hello all
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2014, 06:12:40 AM »
Welcome to the forum. Good to have you as a member. Here you are with like minded people. People who understand. As we all suffer from something or other. So feel free to ask any questions. Our members are always willing to help others out. Good chatroom too. 3 posts to enter the room.

Find the correct section of the forum that suits your condition and create a new topic on it. This is just a welcome section. Never really get the same amount of help in this section as you would on the other sections of the forums. So whatever one suits the questions you are asking. Get much better answers.
All users of the chatroom must be 18 years old or over. The room is off limits to anybody under the age of 18.

Possibly 10 posts to enter chat at the moment.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Tags: anxiety GAD desperate