Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Convinced I'm Dying  (Read 194 times)

Offline Jess0617

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Calm
    Calm
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Convinced I'm Dying
« on: March 21, 2014, 03:16:19 PM »
Hi guys!
I've posted a lot in here lately so I apologize. Sometimes getting responses from you guys gives me a peace of mind though. I'm a 19 year old (almost 20) female. About a month and a half ago I went to the doctor with chest pain that comes and goes. The doctor sent me to get a treadmill stress test as well as a 24 hour holter monitor to see if it was anything to be worried about--both tests came back normal. I also had a doppler ultrasound to test for a blood clot because I had pain in my calf and they wanted to ease my mind--negative as well. The doctor also put me on 25 mgs of Zoloft and I had been taking that daily and started feeling great. All my physical symptoms of anxiety went away. I've been on it for about a month and a week now and I've started to have physical symptoms again which scares me because now I'm sure something is wrong. I have chest pain again which comes and goes, ringing in my ears, tingling in my fingers, and really bad pain behind my leg in my knee area.
I'm convinced I have a heart problem, a DVT (blood clot) that has broken off and spread to my lungs, or that I'm going to have a brain aneurysm. I'm mostly scared of a blood clot and a heart issue right now. Somebody please give me some advice :(
Bookmark and Share

Offline Jess0617

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Calm
    Calm
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Convinced I'm Dying
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2014, 03:57:18 PM »
Anyone? :(
Bookmark and Share

Offline Daisy55

• Rec's: 9
  • Mood: Thoughtful
    Thoughtful
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Convinced I'm Dying
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2014, 04:14:51 PM »
Anxiety can cause many symptoms.   Are you tensed and clenching all over muscles maybe.

Sounds ike your drs. have listened and checked you.
Maybe talk to them about the Zoloft and I hope you come up with a good solution. 
Bookmark and Share
You will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.  
John 8:32