Ok, I know I post about my brain tumor fear a lot, but I'm just very anxious today for some reason. I'm doing a lot better with this fear, but it's still there because my symptoms still persist.
- Palinopsia, mostly just bad in the morning when waking up (long motion trails off of moving objects and negative and positive after images... only caused by brain problems)
- Seeing random dots/blobs of color
- Visual snow in morning (when the palinopsia gets bad)
- Two hallucination type experiences when waking up
- Sharp pains in the same spot in my head
- Dizzy when I get out of bed
- Uneven pupils at times
I know I've missed some, but those are the things that bother me. I had an MRI without contrast in November that came back normal, which I'm sure all of you know since I have posted about this so much! I'm just concerned because I'm going for another MRI with contrast on Tuesday. I'm nervous it's going to reveal something that was missed in November or something grew since then. What are the chances of that? I'm also worried I might have a reaction to the contrast, and overall I'm just uneasy about the whole thing!