Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Hit in the chest  (Read 167 times)

Offline er111a

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Hit in the chest
« on: March 20, 2014, 06:27:59 PM »
I was hit in the chest and I have a fear that I will die really soon because of it! :(
Bookmark and Share

Offline Anxiousmind77

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Hit in the chest
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2014, 07:03:41 PM »
I'm sorry you were hit in the chest! How hard were you hit? Do you have any pain? I think that if you are breathing okay and are not experiencing a great deal of pain you should be fine. I mean if you were hit in the chest and something was actually wrong, I would expect for you to be in lots of pain. But then again I'm not a doctor. Just relax and if you really feel you may need medical attention contact your doctor. Take care. :)
Bookmark and Share

Offline er111a

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2014, 07:26:19 PM »
I am in a extreme amount of pain :/ I went to the hospital and all seemed normal...but I am still afraid that I may just drop dead.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Anxiousmind77

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2014, 07:32:03 PM »
Aww I'm really sorry that you're in so much pain. If you went to the hospital and everything checked out ok then let that ease your mind a bit. But like, say tomorrow you are still in the same amount of pain or worse maybe you should go back to make sure everything is ok. But I m sure the hospital checked you out throughly. Did they give you any sort of pain meds? Also what were you hit by?
Bookmark and Share

Offline Walnut

• Rec's: 3
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2014, 11:39:36 AM »
hello, i know im a little late on this thread but i wanted to chime in just in case you were still in pain. getting hit in the chest can be very painful and last for a month.
ive been hit in the chest several times in basketball games and it took awhile to heal. just a couple of months ago i got elbowed in the chest. it was such a sharp pain i had to walk off the court and it made it feel like my heart stopped. there are ribs and cartilage in the chest and you usually get what they call a contusion. mine made it painful to laugh, to take deep breaths, to sneeze, certain movements i even hurt in my shoulder blade. it took about a month to heal. just as times before.

if youve been to the doctor then just trust in what they told you and try to reassure yourself that you are fine and that it will take some time to heal. hope i was helpful.
Bookmark and Share
I am horrible about forgetting which threads I have replied to. If you dont get a reply back from me feel free to message me.

My screen name used to be "Nutty" Ive been a member since 2008. I forgot what email I used back then so I cant login to my old name.

Tags: