Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Intense Anxiety and Odd symptoms  (Read 204 times)

Offline Mannybilly1030

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Intense Anxiety and Odd symptoms
« on: March 19, 2014, 06:19:41 PM »
Hi my name is manuel and since i was in 8th grade i suffered from panic and anxiety attacks. And as the years went by my anxiety began to get worse and worse until it got to the point i got really depressed. Recently my grandma was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer and good thing is she has hope. When i found out it got to me and i fell back down and my anxiety got worse. Not only that but i have been worried that i wont graduate on time because im at a continuation school and i really want to prove my parents wrong. My life has been a huge non-stop roller coaster. Lately i have been noticing that i get muscle tremors and stomach aches and gas. And at times it feels my stomach is burning or if that doesnt happen my stomach rumbles and i have the urge to use the restroom. Sometimes i feel i want to barf but then like i suddenly dont want to barf or anything. Plus my stools have been wierd. They come out wierd or skinny. No blood though. I have been tested for so much and it all comes back positive. If i dont feel that i get neck tension and very bad tension headaches. It gets to the point where im sensitive to noise and light or it causes my scalp to tighten up and feel achey. I know its my anxiety because its caused me alot and it causes me to worry A LOT. Sometimes i think why anxiety is so strong in its ways, but i know i can stop what im feeling if i wasnt such a worrier. Like how i said i get tested but everything comes back normal. Last year i thought i had a kidney infection or kidney stones and they did a blood test and a urine sample. The urine sample showed i was high in calcium and the doctor said that explained the kidney aches so she did a blood test and a week after she got it and she said it was normal nothing bad. And i told her i do have GAD and i worry and stress out alot. And she said to see a counciler.

Sorry for the story but yea thats been my life since i was a 8th grader. Now im use to it but still worried and do get the anxiety attacks. Please tell me ways to ease anxiety and soon im going back to counciling and i seriously cant wait. Thank you
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 167
    • Poke This Member
Re: Intense Anxiety and Odd symptoms
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2014, 06:47:59 AM »
All your symptoms are normal for a person with anxiety. The burning within could simply be acid reflux. A lot of people get that. Might be something you can talk about with your doctor. She might be able to give you something for to treat it. That can also make you feel sick at times. Would be well worth checking out. To see if you have any of it. I think once you learn to accept that everything is from your anxiety and nothing from something much worse you might begin to calm down a little. There is nothing you wrote that doesn't say ' anxiety symptom '. Really you need to learn to control your stress levels. Therapy would help. They may teach you a few new things. Breathing in the correct way is always important and can help to calm a person down at the worst of times. Even jump onto you tube and watch a few videos on breathing and relaxation. Then put them to use. Therapy is a must. Just to sort things out. If you are not on medication it is another option.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Offline Mannybilly1030

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Intense Anxiety and Odd symptoms
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2014, 06:38:29 PM »
All your symptoms are normal for a person with anxiety. The burning within could simply be acid reflux. A lot of people get that. Might be something you can talk about with your doctor. She might be able to give you something for to treat it. That can also make you feel sick at times. Would be well worth checking out. To see if you have any of it. I think once you learn to accept that everything is from your anxiety and nothing from something much worse you might begin to calm down a little. There is nothing you wrote that doesn't say ' anxiety symptom '. Really you need to learn to control your stress levels. Therapy would help. They may teach you a few new things. Breathing in the correct way is always important and can help to calm a person down at the worst of times. Even jump onto you tube and watch a few videos on breathing and relaxation. Then put them to use. Therapy is a must. Just to sort things out. If you are not on medication it is another option.
Thank you and yea it is acid reflux. And sorry i didnt put symptoms but the stomach problems part and the head aches and tension yea thats what i constantly get. Im currently looking for counciling to. Thank you i just wanted to feel secure
Bookmark and Share

Tags: