Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Headache scare?  (Read 288 times)

Offline Allie33

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Headache scare?
« on: March 19, 2014, 03:42:01 AM »
My goodness, this never seems to leave me alone. It always something with the headaches.
I'm prone to migraines and headaches of all types, but they normally occur on my right side. Well tonight's headache isn't server or even migraine material, but it's there. Only thing is, is that it on my left side above my brow. Now I'm freaking out, thinking it's an aneurysm.
They always day seek medical attention if it's different and it is.
I'm really freaking and it's almost 3 AM. Please help. :(
Bookmark and Share

Offline Lunatone

• Rec's: 19
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Headache scare?
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2014, 04:11:08 AM »
Nah I don't think you need to worry. Headaches can be tricky and mean, but are very rarely a sign of a problem by themselves. A sinus headache or a tension headache could very easily be causing that pain, which is why its not in the same place as a migraine. Im actually having the same issue you are at the moment. Its horrible, but really nothing to worry about by itself.

If you had an aneurysm that was bad enoough to cause a headache, it would be causing a very, very bad headache. Far worse than your migraines. Youd probably be throwing up.
Bookmark and Share

Offline eva1227

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2014, 10:19:41 AM »
I'm a long term migraine sufferer (40 years)!! However, sometimes even migraine sufferers get headaches that are just headaches or sinus headaches, not migraines.

Eva
Bookmark and Share

Offline ~ JustMe ~

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2014, 01:05:33 AM »
I just posted about this. I am having a headache right now that is different from my migraines but still hurts really bad and is different and makes me fear the worse. I wish I had a solution. The pain was in the top back of my head and now above my right eye. It hurts and anxiety is making it worse. I hope u feel better. I doubt seriously it's any thing other than a headache but I understand your fears.
Bookmark and Share

Offline naynaydevil2

• Rec's: 8
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2014, 10:31:27 AM »
Ive been having a headache ((seems like tension but im scared)) for a month straight everyday. ive seen many drs including a neuro. I wasn't really fond of him, so I made another appt with a different neuro for a 2nd opinion. none of these drs will do a brain scan.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: