Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Scared!!!  (Read 295 times)

Offline Gordon81

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Scared!!!
« on: March 18, 2014, 08:20:24 PM »
Hey guys, new poster here and long time anxiety sufferer. I took Paxil and occasionally lorazepam for about 6 years.

My problem is a couple weeks ago I got this hot spot.on the back of my  left leg. It isn't hot to the touch and there is no pain, redness or swelling. Then about a week and a half ago I noticed hair on both of my wrist seemed to disappear. Same spot on both wrists. Also on the back of my calf's on each leg there is a spot with no hair. 

Noe I freaked out about that but I could manage it. About a week ago I had the runs. It was like water (sorry) so I went out and got dome Imodium. I only took 1 and it helped get rid of the diarrhea. Well the next day after that I started getting all of these stomach/intestinal issues. I felt bloated, I got pains in places all over my abdomen that moved around. Also it felt like I was pushing out my stomach and my abdomen always felt tight and I felt myself always tightening my ab muslces. At first I was worried about a blockage but I have bowel movements and there is no visible blood in my stool. 

Now I have have some sharp pains once in awhile in my abdomen and it feels tender. When Inoush in different areas there is no bad pain. I have a little that moves around but not too much. It really feels like bad gas pains but its been a week. Also I am losing weight which part of the reason is that I am scared to eat because of my intestinal issues.  Another thing is when I have my bowel movements it feels like the muscles when Inlsuh around my ribs will not contract all the way.

Another symptom, is lower back/hip pain. I normally have lower back pain after working but recently If I walk around for an hour my lower back kills me and my hip. Nose I have a dull ache inmy lower back with pressure lime someone is poking my back.  I take Krat for my anxiety and it helps chill me out. I have been talking it for months now but I know people who take it for years and have no problem. I'm kind of worried that it messed up my insides.

Another thing I have are lumps in my left leg. They have been there at least 10 years and I think those might be cysts. Also I thoughtabout liver cancer or problems but I remember a doctor telling me the first sign of tthat is Jaundice which I don't have. Also I think I could of blocked some bile ducts with taking Kratom for so long.  My anxiety used to get really bad. Back in 03 when it first got bad one of the diseases I thought I had was ALS. I was so worried that I actually started getting twitching all over my body. Any disease I thought I had I would develop symptoms. This one is different thought. There is no way that this back and abdominal pain could be caused by Anxiety. Its too real, I feel like I'm in a dream but I'm not :(

My health insurance doesn't kick on for a month so I  can't go to the doctor yet. Sorry about this rant bit I'm scared and needed to get this off of my chest.
Bookmark and Share

Offline halesy

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Exhausted
    Exhausted
    • Poke This Member
Re: Scared!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2014, 09:44:28 PM »
Hi there and welcome :) i think you'll find that sometimes getting things off your chest here really helps. I have posted a few rants myself :p

I don't really have any advice for you but i just want to say that you perfectly described my intestinal/abdominal issues. I'm going through the EXACT same thing. I have the back/hip pain too and the bowel movement issues. I had a CT scan and ultrasound back in the end of october 2013 that came back clear (though my symptoms have gotten worse since then...) and i had a bunch of bloodwork done in the last month-ish that was all normal, so i'm trying not to freak out too much. I think eventually find that the more you think about it, the worse it is.
Bookmark and Share
“What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.”

― Ralph Waldo Emerson

Offline CrazyQuacker75

• Mood: Relaxed
    Relaxed
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2014, 11:33:34 PM »
The back hip pain could be a posture thing check out this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-RZmGB7rqA
Bookmark and Share
In the race against myself

Offline wegngis

• Rec's: 17
    Exhausted
  • Personal Text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2014, 12:30:26 AM »
Your intestinal stuff sounds a lot like a food allergy, such as dairy or gluten.  Something to think about, and easily self tested.
Bookmark and Share
MOST anxiety happens at the subconscious level.  JUST because you don't feel consciously anxious or had a day or two of calm doesn't mean your mind & body are relaxed.  It can take months of reduced anxiety before a body goes back to a more non-reactive state.  - AnxietyZone member Sixpack

Offline Gordon81

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2014, 04:01:44 PM »
One thing that makes me think its more anxiety related is that when I wake up in the morning I have no stomach, intestinal pain, back pain or pressure. Ally symptoms are gone until I wake up and start moving around. And maybe my hair loss on my arms and legs is an age thing. I'm 32 and a couple years ago I started getting a lot of gray hairs and my hairline started to recede a lot. Today I woke up and felt fine and then a hour later I started getting all the symptoms again. This time the abdominal pain moved to the left. The past couple of days it was on the right. Last night I was searching for pancreatic cancer and I'm convinced I have it. I was reading personal stories of symptoms and it worried me because some people said abdominal pain and lower back pain. I thought the pain with the Pancreas would be more middle back and middle abdomen. Mine is all lower back and abdomen.

About a month ago I started gettting acid reflux. No chest pain but I could feel food coming back up my throat. Maybe its related to that but then I think acid reflux doesn't affect the intestines. I am afraid to eat because of the bloating and I'm afraid the pain will get worse and if I eat and still lose weight that is going to really worry me. 

I just don't understand. If I had let's say pancreatic cancer wouldn't I still have symptoms when I woke up in the morning?
Bookmark and Share

Offline halesy

Exhausted
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2014, 07:53:01 PM »
i think that definitely points to anxiety. If your symptoms aren't present right away and get worse as the day goes on (ie, as you get more and more anxious and as you eat more) it seems like it can't be anything sinister. My stomach problems started with heartburn and reflux as well and some days that's all that bothers me, other days the intestines are messed up too. generally gastritis/IBS/reflux all work together.
Bookmark and Share
“What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.”

― Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tags: