Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Worried Brain Tumor  (Read 174 times)

Offline stucharl2

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Worried Brain Tumor
« on: March 17, 2014, 04:54:29 PM »
Hi I am 21 YEAR OLD male and for the last 6 months have not been right. Firstly it started with a sinus infection, so the doctor said, although antibiotics didn't work. I've had severe brain fog for 6 months and has almost at one point stopped me from continuing university. I get strange not painful feeling in one spot of my head, left centre of head, partial lobe I believe, almost like a part of my brain is being pinched gently. This comes and goes and really worries me. I've also been twitching non stop all over for months, I've seen about 5 different doctor s and ha've all said anxiety, I have also been to the opticians 5 times and all said good. I went there because I have floaters and light sensitivity now and then. Lately I've been nauseous and worried stiff. I'm finding it so difficult to do what I'd normal y do, gym etc. Help please?Any one with similar symptoms or stories? Any facts  that will help me? I'm now on anxiety med, but I don't know if it's anxiety.

Bookmark and Share

Online Cuchculan

• Rec's: 167
    • Poke This Member
Re: Worried Brain Tumor
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2014, 06:57:52 AM »
The best answer would be to go have a scan done. That way you find out for certain. If the scan comes back negative you know it is your anxiety. So you then begin to work on trying to make things right. I think you are just so worried it is something worst than it really is that it making you far worse. The doctor would be the answer. Ask him can he send you for a test. Get checked out and take it from there.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue