Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: What is the MAX dose of viibryd?  (Read 593 times)

Offline dannysmiles19

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: What is the MAX dose of viibryd?
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2014, 09:19:11 PM »
How short lived, approximately?
Bookmark and Share

Online insights

• Rec's: 93
  • Mood: Curious
    Curious
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2014, 09:39:36 PM »
How short lived, approximately?

This is impossible to say as it depends on your individual biology. Anywhere from hours to a few weeks. Hopefully within a week.

Ian
Bookmark and Share
NOTE: I'm not a doctor, and particularly not yours, so there may be factors I'm unaware of. Therefore all advice is of a general nature and you should consult your doctor before following any of it, especially before changing med doses.

Offline dannysmiles19

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2014, 12:23:26 AM »
One more very interesting question, Ian. I want to get into shape...I want a more fit looking body; is it possible to burn fat and get into shape on any anti depressant, such as viibryd, the one I'm on? I don't want to have a stomach anymore, and I know that these pills promote weight gain.

I really want to have a better body than I have right now. How would I go about losing weight while on pills that I need for my major depression and anxiety
Bookmark and Share

Online insights

• Rec's: 93
  • Mood: Curious
    Curious
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2014, 02:35:30 AM »
I want a more fit looking body; is it possible to burn fat and get into shape on any anti depressant

Sure it is. It is also desirable because there is considerable evidence (for example) that exercise is itself an effective counter to anxiety and depression, promoting neurogenesis just as antidepressants and therapy do.

How would I go about losing weight while on pills that I need for my major depression and anxiety

You don't have to join a gym, or run marathons. Walking is as good an exercise as any other. Start slow and gradually build up the distance. About 30 minutes at a good walking pace 4-5 times a week can work wonders. And eat a well balanced diet with lots of fruit and vegetables and little junk food (occasional treats are okay, with the emphasis on occasional).

Ian

Bookmark and Share
NOTE: I'm not a doctor, and particularly not yours, so there may be factors I'm unaware of. Therefore all advice is of a general nature and you should consult your doctor before following any of it, especially before changing med doses.

Offline dannysmiles19

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2014, 06:18:16 PM »
With me I think I need a combination of things to combat depression. It's been proven that psychotherapy and medication work great together... and that's probably what I need. I've been just taking medication for months, no therapy in my life. I didn't get the chance to find someone and I kind of slacked off anyway.

and thank you...I hope I can lose weight. I hope within a week the raise will help... I want to conquer my obstacles so badly but It's so hard and it gets even harder when I feel stuck.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: