Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: I know I have an ear problem - I just need help figuring out which one?  (Read 145 times)

Offline kristinsanxiety

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
I know it's my right ear - I am suffering from vertigo as a lot of you know, it has improved but not entirely, kind of depends on the day. I know it's my right ear because when I move my jaw a certain way my hearing gets muffled or "goes out" and I have extreme sensitivity in that ear to loud noises. I also have ear pain in both sides but only once and a while. I also constantly feel the need to support my head when I'm sitting down. I've accepted that this isn't a serious life threatening issue but at the same time I need help figuring our exactly what is the reasoning behind these symptoms. If anyone can offer some words of advice that would be great! Thank you!

Bookmark and Share

Offline cbhaga01

• Rec's: 4
  • Mood: Stressed
    Stressed
  • JAM
    • Poke This Member
Sounds like it could possibly be an ear problem.  I got labrynthitis last year and it was godawful.  I didn't get a whole lot of vertigo, but I had severe brain fog & constant anxiety.  I'd also consider your sinuses being in play here.  This time of year, they can do some weird things to your head.

Most importantly, it doesn't sound like you have anything serious whatsoever.  Cheers  :action-smiley-065:
Bookmark and Share
"Living every day with a fear of dying isn't really living at all."

drunkonworry.blogspot.com

Offline kristinsanxiety

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
It's really bad today, every time I talk my right ear goes out (moving jaw) and very sensitive to noises. Feels almost itchy. Why is it worse some days than others? Any ideas anyone?
Bookmark and Share

Tags: