Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Being nervous for long time  (Read 157 times)

Offline Nx5

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Being nervous for long time
« on: March 15, 2014, 08:44:54 AM »
Hey

Ive been very nervous for weeks probably close to 23 weeks at least. Ive been working as interm so I dont get paid. School of course is the reason, I usually feel nervous at work and feeling like I would puke. Often my stomach is messed up too. First I felt just fine after the work but now I feel like I feel the same on free time too. Every day my hands shake at work while I have to do something that needs steady hands. Even when I'm not even doing a work that needs steady hands. Sometimes the shaking isnt that bad but sometimes much worse.

When Ive lunch break I often feel like I dont want to eat since it only makes me feel worse. The puking feeling gets stronger while I eat and after it. Ive had few close calls feeling id puke at public. Im just 20 years old and im not taking any meds. I dont also use any illegal drugs, alcohol or cigs. Ive been trying to fix this myself but im pretty much running out of ideas what to do. Ive tried to think that the work is nothing important which helped for while.

Ps: sometimes ive gone few days without eating properly. Just drank coffee 2-3 cups. Sorry if this is in wrong place.
Bookmark and Share

Offline worldbeat99

• Rec's: 11
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Being nervous for long time
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2014, 09:54:50 AM »
Hi, sorry to hear your having a hard time.  Have you thought about seeing a therapist or doctor?  They could help analyze what you might have and suggest a therapeutic route or meds.  Being proactive is good.
Bookmark and Share

Offline mta214

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Being nervous for long time
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2014, 11:51:02 AM »
I agree that seeing a professional would be a good idea, especially since the anxiety is having such an impact on your daily life.  If you don't wish to take meds, you can start by seeing a therapist first and see if that helps.  Maybe ask your regular doctor for a referral to one.  Good luck and please keep us posted.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: