Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: side of neck pain  (Read 234 times)

Offline Nelly22

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
side of neck pain
« on: March 14, 2014, 09:18:43 PM »
I've been having the worst week with all these new pains popping up! For 4 days I've had this weird sharp/pulling pain up the side of my neck, jaw, bottom molars, and ear. It is intermittent. I keep worrying that I dissected some artery in there (from sneezing too hard or blowing into my asthma meter too hard) and am going to have a stroke or hemorrhage! Or that one of my teeth is infected and the infection will spread. This is coinciding with some kind of sinus/cold thing going on, I'm really congested. Is it possible this pain is from the sinusitis/cold? The timing makes me hope so, but I don't feel any swollen lymph nodes or anything, just the pain. Thanks!
Bookmark and Share

Offline BeeDot

• Rec's: 6
  • Mood: Thoughtful
    Thoughtful
    • Poke This Member
Re: side of neck pain
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2014, 12:35:58 AM »
Goodness, I hope someone has some insight on this.

I have these pains and they scare the bejeezus out of me.  Sharp pains up the side of my neck and into my jaw.  Convinced it's a problem with my carotid artery.  I don't have a cold thought. 

Hope we get some answers!
Bookmark and Share
For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe.  -Author Unknown

Offline Leodragon29

• Just Joined!
  • Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: side of neck pain
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2014, 07:38:19 PM »
I've been going crazy with these symptoms for 2 weeks. For me, it can be the front of my neck where my lymph nodes are, then at times the pain moves to the back of my neck. Not to mention my ear and molars hurt. I too was thinking it could be an infection of my wisdom teeth. I just feel so crappy tired and weak. If it's not one thing, it's another. :( I've been to the doctors for other HA symptoms, and the doctors have done blood work as well as an EKG(that's when I couldn't breath and had a constant lump in my throat) everything was normal. Just can't help feeling this time is different.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: