Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Honestly, I don't know what this could even be anymore and its driving me crazy.  (Read 166 times)

Offline Storyweaver

• Rec's: 2
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
I put a thread on here pretty recently that I was scared of ovarian cancer. Today I called my gynocologist, I saw her six months ago when I was diagnosed with having ovarian cysts and she wasn't concerned at all. From last week, my symptoms are getting worse.

They could be a bladder infection, IBS, a parasite (one of our cats had one, I was never tested ew), colon or ovarian cancer, I had no idea anymore...

Right now, my current symptoms are:

Extreme, sharp, seering, and frightening pains in my stomach randomly.
The pain started radiating into my back the last few days. My lower back feels oddly warm...
Throbbing, dull pelvic pain.
(TMI, sorry.) I was constipated a week, and today I... almost lost ability to hold it, if you catch my drift.
Bloating.
30 pounds of weight gain over the last year.  :(
Frequent urination.
Loss of appetite the last few days, mainly because I'm scared to eat.

That's about it for now... No pain during sex, no bleeding off my period so far... I am 23 years old.

WHAT IS GOING ON?!

My legs feel heavy, its hard to move... I almost got fired today, I think, because my boss is sick of me being sick.
This really sucks.
I am seeing a doctor Monday, and I am just nervous, but I need answers...

Bookmark and Share

Offline Storyweaver

• Rec's: 2
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Last night, I had severe cramping in my legs and pelvis, and back pain. I haven't eaten more than a snack in two days, and I slept 13 hours. :( The bloating did go down though after that
Bookmark and Share

Offline rileybug

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
have had bloating 4 5 weeks-looks like i,m pregent.  Went to the gyn today-did an exam-all clear.  Call the doc and get checkedHaving a ultrasound next week.  I always worry about ovarian cancer-at age 64 its always a fear.The doc says stuff can appear quickly-so make an appt.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: