Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Wire  Bored?

Author Topic: HA rising tonight. :(  (Read 109 times)

Online terri

• Rec's: 0
  • love life
    • Poke This Member
HA rising tonight. :(
« on: March 14, 2014, 12:28:48 AM »
i'm having irrational thoughts tonight, and need some help, please. call it reassurance seeking -- whatever. i just need to be talked down. on monday, maintenance came to our house and cleaned out the air filtration system coils for our AC/heat unit. they used chemicals, etc. for it and went along their merry way. the next day, i used the AC and didn't think about it.

well, being that i live in florida - it is now 45 degrees and i turned the heat on in the house. next thing i know, i started having irrational thoughts that the chemicals they used were getting into the house now because of the heat being turned on.

i also wanna put in there that i get this way when my husband leaves. he is in the navy, and left today for a few months out to sea. any help, input would help.
Bookmark and Share

Offline NightBlizzard

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Scared
    Scared
  • Just Breathe
    • Poke This Member
Re: HA rising tonight. :(
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2014, 02:07:41 AM »
You are going to be fine! I'm not an expert but I'm pretty sure the chemicals that they use to clean are safe and those guys know what they are doing. To try and take your mind off it, maybe watch a funny movie or re-read a favorite book. I know when I get anxious I wind up playing video games that require me to be on my toes (Primal Carnage has become a recent favorite of mine for that!)
Bookmark and Share
"Grant that my hands be steady, my aim be true, and my feet swift. And should the worst come to pass - grant me forgiveness"

Offline patmob

• Rec's: 6
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: HA rising tonight. :(
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2014, 06:00:36 AM »
I can't say I've ever heard of anyone who was made sick in the manner you are describing.  I think its stress.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: