Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Anxiety Zone Wire    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: head rush  (Read 199 times)

Offline perc19

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
head rush
« on: March 12, 2014, 09:28:16 AM »
Hi everyone,

I have been posting on the hypochondrias forum, but wondering if perhaps this one may give me answers too.

I am am anxious person and worry about lots and lots of things. But not normally about myself.

Anyway, do any of you get a rush feeling to the head? Its almost like the feeling when you get up really quickly, but that isn't why its happened as I may be sitting or standing. My anxiety was made worse by stabbing pains to the head that led me to be convinced of a brain tumour. I'm on beta blockers and feel that the headaches have eased, however I can't shift the rush feeling or the dizziness that I sometimes get with it and need to know if anyone else experiences the same.

I think that I can almost now knoiw when one is coming - I think, but it could be nothing.

Anyway, do any of you experience these type of symptoms???

Thanks
Bookmark and Share

Offline sigwafsus

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: head rush
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2014, 11:36:03 AM »
I get head rushes as well, mostly during work when I stand up quickly after kneeling.  I'm pretty sure they can be caused by tension as your blood vessels constrict and relax, shifting blood flow to or from your brain.  It's funny how before my issues with anxiety these were kind of a cool, weird experience where I'd shrug it off and give a Keanu Reeves "whoa."  Though for us anxiety sufferers, it can be very stressful and lead to a lot of googling.
Bookmark and Share

Offline DeLellis123

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2014, 02:47:26 AM »
I got a horrible case of those I actually passed out once from it once, they went away but yeah it's normal, def not a brain tumor symptom. It could be a pinched nerve tho, just to ease your mind I have no sensation on my face or neck.....like at all.......I physically cannot feel my face or neck
Bookmark and Share

Offline DeLellis123

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2014, 02:50:09 AM »
I'm sitting in my bathtub watching a documentary on Richard kuklinsky, the iceman, and cannot feel the headphones on my face. Idk if my family has been like spiking my drinks with cocaine or what, but yeah, Lol
Bookmark and Share

Offline perc19

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2014, 12:38:31 PM »
So does anyone have an suggestions as to how I can stop these head rushes? If that is what they are
Bookmark and Share

Tags: