Member Gallery    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Body zaps still  (Read 548 times)

Offline DeLellis123

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Body zaps still
« on: March 10, 2014, 01:12:51 PM »
I'm still having body zaps in different locations it's preventing me from exercising, it seems to make them worse the next day. I've been off the paxil for a few weeks now I would have thought they would go away by now. I have an emg app on the 24th. I remember I got them when I got a sick and got a fever on the paxil it started them. I also have absolutely no sensation on my neck and face. Anybody get these static zaps coming off paxil? I was on it for 3 months. Been off of it for about 2 or 3 weeks. I tapered down slow.
Bookmark and Share

Offline insights

• Rec's: 115
  • Mood: Curious
    Curious
    • Poke This Member
Re: Body zaps still
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2014, 05:20:45 PM »
I've been off the paxil for a few weeks now I would have thought they would go away by now.

It can take a while for them to diminish so try an be patients.

What are you doing about the Effexor?

Ian
Bookmark and Share
NOTE: I'm not a doctor, and particularly not yours, so there may be factors I'm unaware of. Therefore all advice is of a general nature and you should consult your doctor before following any of it, especially before changing med doses.

Offline DeLellis123

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2014, 07:15:28 PM »
Havnt taken it yet I keep having all this physical ***** going on I'm afraid to take it right now kinda.
Bookmark and Share

Offline insights

Curious
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2014, 07:49:00 PM »
Havnt taken it yet I keep having all this physical ***** going on

Which Effexor may relieve.

Ian
Bookmark and Share
NOTE: I'm not a doctor, and particularly not yours, so there may be factors I'm unaware of. Therefore all advice is of a general nature and you should consult your doctor before following any of it, especially before changing med doses.

Offline DeLellis123

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2014, 08:05:59 PM »
Idk man I got some wicked physical symptoms since I smashed my head ( never mentioned it before) I managed to drop 50lbs of metal on my head while exercising. Then that same week, I smashed my head against my wall somehow in a compressing way like if you were to lay down and batter ram your head against your wall. Then I tripped smashed my face on the shower door. Then a week later I smashed my left temple on the corner of the towel rack so hard blood was pouring out of my nose. Now I feel completely messed up.
Bookmark and Share

Offline DeLellis123

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2014, 08:11:07 PM »
I have absolutely no sensation on the back of my neck, my right leg keeps feeling like it's like sliding to the right, when I contract a muscle and uncontract it, it still feels contracted. My eyes feel like there's a sheath around them, my head feels hollow, muscle twitches, idk I have an emg, my neurologist said I don't have ms or ALS judging on my mri a few months ago, just a little on edge, I keep having to talk loud for myself to hear it.
Bookmark and Share

Offline DeLellis123

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2014, 08:18:27 PM »
Can having a constant worried mind really produce physical symptoms? I just don't understand how it's possible. Like the other day I was so nervous at the neuro cause it was packed with people and it was small but somehow my blood pressure was like 118 over 60 or something. I said to the nurse this makes no sense to me I'm a nervous wreck right now, I must have like insane mental anxiety.
Bookmark and Share

Offline DeLellis123

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2014, 08:19:37 PM »
Now it's like when Im calm I get anxious I don't get it
Bookmark and Share

Offline insights

Curious
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2014, 08:50:55 PM »
I got some wicked physical symptoms since I smashed my head ( never mentioned it before)

It would have been good if you had as I then would have urged you to see a doctor asap about these injuries because there may be concussion which could account for your symptoms. See one tomorrow!

Ian
Bookmark and Share

Offline DeLellis123

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2014, 09:38:01 PM »
It was a few weeks ago and she's telling me it's anxiety. She said too much time has gone by for anything serious to have happend. Now wtf do I do? I see her in a few days now I'm all freaked out. She asked me if I blacked out and I said no. But now I keep having like mental blackouts, more like momentary blackouts.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: