Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Normal period(s) girls only pls.  (Read 164 times)

Offline Mikayla_lynn

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Okay
    Okay
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Normal period(s) girls only pls.
« on: March 09, 2014, 10:22:00 PM »
Ok I've had my period for about 3 and a half years and they just started to get regular about September/October of last year I've had an 8,7 and 5 day periods but my question is, is that normal? And starting about yesterday I had some brown blood then it was that bright red and then it was both lol this sounds dumb but does it mean that my period is ending? (Starting today it's been 5 days long) all my periods have been heavy with terrible cramps and blood clots.
I opologize for the dumb questions. 😬
Bookmark and Share

Offline terri

• love life
    • Poke This Member
Re: Normal period(s) girls only pls.
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2014, 11:01:58 PM »
you'll definitely go through a period of time where your period is out of whack, etc. and not the same as it was the month prior. from what you're mentioning above, it doesn't seem as though you've got much to worry about. but if it is bothering you that much, you may want to consult your dr . about it.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Sunlover

• Rec's: 18
  • Mood: Lazy
    Lazy
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2014, 06:33:45 AM »
Each month is different actually.  There were months that I would brown spot for about 2 days before my period started, then there were months were it just started, "BAM!" bright red and heavy.  Most times at the end it would brown spot for days, other times it would just end "cleanly"   My daughter, she has some months where it's just nice liquid, other months where it's all clots.   So I wouldn't worry about it at all.
Bookmark and Share

Offline JenBNimble

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2014, 10:44:46 AM »
That all sounds pretty normal to me. Mine are usually 6 days with some occasional light spotting after. If your cramps are painful to the point of interfering with your daily life, definitely see your doctor about that. That could just be from a hormonal imbalance that could be treated.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Nelly22

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2014, 11:50:41 AM »
Sounds very normal. I got my period at 13, and I would go months without getting one, and when I did they were different every time. Actually, I didn't get the "normal monthly period" until after I gave birth to my daughter when I was 25. For the 12 years before that, they were never regular or the same. I always had normal exams and attributed it to either just being  a normal thing or to the fact that I've always had such bad anxiety/stress which can definitely affect your period. I think you're just fine :)
Bookmark and Share

Tags: