Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: New to AnxietyZone  (Read 145 times)

Offline Mannybilly1030

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
New to AnxietyZone
« on: March 09, 2014, 06:11:52 PM »
Hi my name is Juan or Manuel whatever is ok and im 16. Recently i have been in a state of stress and anxiety because of school, my grandma fighting cancer, my other grandma getting tested for cancer, and so forth. My anxiety has gone from ok to intense fast and i really dislike it. I get these strange symptoms that i have felt the first time i had ever gotten a anxiety attack but these symptoms happen daily. I feel like my neck all the way down to my lower back is knotted and it burns or if it doesn't burn it feels tight and uncomfortable to where it starts to hurt. I also get these like im not gonna say zaps but like tingling sensations around my head and i feel my temples hurt, my scalp burn or if that doesn't happen i get tension headaches. I can go on and on but my anxiety is getting the point where i feel like im gonna die of something when in reality im not. I have been tested for quite a few things and things came back perfectly normal. I just want to find a way to where i can ease this and not feel so much anxiety. Plus my Moms side of the family get anxiety easily and my dad gets it to so i dont know if i inherited the anxiety from them or it happened to me since i was little and got really scared. I forgot that theres times were i feel like im floating when i walk that scares the heck out of me.

Well if you know things that ease anxiety or help anxiety a lot please let me know i would love to know because its so annoying and scary. Thank you
Bookmark and Share

Online Cuchculan

• Rec's: 169
    • Poke This Member
Re: New to AnxietyZone
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2014, 06:03:15 AM »
Welcome to the forum. Good to have you as a member. Here you are with like minded people. People who understand. As we all suffer from something or other. So feel free to ask any questions. Our members are always willing to help others out. Good chatroom too. 3 posts to enter the room.

Find the correct section of the forum that suits your condition and create a new topic on it. This is just a welcome section. Never really get the same amount of help in this section as you would on the other sections of the forums. So whatever one suits the questions you are asking. Get much better answers.
All users of the chatroom must be 18 years old or over. The room is off limits to anybody under the age of 18.

Possibly 10 posts to enter chat at the moment.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Offline danilee4me

• There is nothing to fear but fear itself.
  • Mood: Okay
    Okay
  • LIFE IS GOOD
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2014, 10:23:18 AM »
Hi Cuchculan,  it sounds like you're dealing with anxiety to me. I also have many of the symptoms you have and trust me you more than likely are completely healthy and anxiety really DOES cause all of the symptoms you are currently dealing with. If you can get control of your anxiety you can stop it in its tracks!  Don't Google your symptoms or you'll become obsessed with doing just that. If anything use the Internet for positive things only. Try things like positive affirmations, guided meditation, cbt, tea forms, or purchase books on Amazon like "the power of now" and "change your thoughts, change your life".  Also look into acupuncture, cranial sacral therapy and massage. If you can stay positive now and not be afraid by how you feel physically your anxiety will lose its power and you will be stronger and back to feeling great in no time.  Stay strong!
Bookmark and Share
I am not afraid!

Offline Mannybilly1030

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2014, 06:03:05 PM »
Hi Cuchculan,  it sounds like you're dealing with anxiety to me. I also have many of the symptoms you have and trust me you more than likely are completely healthy and anxiety really DOES cause all of the symptoms you are currently dealing with. If you can get control of your anxiety you can stop it in its tracks!  Don't Google your symptoms or you'll become obsessed with doing just that. If anything use the Internet for positive things only. Try things like positive affirmations, guided meditation, cbt, tea forms, or purchase books on Amazon like "the power of now" and "change your thoughts, change your life".  Also look into acupuncture, cranial sacral therapy and massage. If you can stay positive now and not be afraid by how you feel physically your anxiety will lose its power and you will be stronger and back to feeling great in no time.  Stay strong!

Thank you so much. Funny thing is those symptoms i listed dont come on anymore now its like my stomach and stuff it feels like i have a stomach bug. And i have a habit of looking things up and worrying alot. And lately i have been doing that thinking i have IBS and so forth because the way my stomach has been feeling and the way my stools have been appearing this had happend to me when i was in 8th grade. But its faint i dont remember alot. But yes i am glad i signed up here to know what oter people go through and that im not alone
Bookmark and Share

Offline danilee4me

• There is nothing to fear but fear itself.
  • Mood: Okay
    Okay
  • LIFE IS GOOD
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2014, 10:24:52 AM »
It seems anxiety can mimic IBS. My brother had the same issue. Maybe try going gluten free for a bit and see if that helps your stomach. Anxiety came in the form of tummy issues for me as well. I even lost 20 pounds. Don't let it worry you. I think once you accept that it is anxiety causing all these physical symptoms, the sooner those symptoms will dissipate. Try saying "so what?" to yourself more often. Cause after all what's the worst that can happen really?
Bookmark and Share
I am not afraid!

Tags: