Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Anxiety Zone Wire    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: So fed up!  (Read 216 times)

Offline So worried

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Thoughtful
    Thoughtful
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
So fed up!
« on: March 08, 2014, 07:11:55 AM »
Hi everyone  :action-smiley-065: was wondering if anyone stuffers from sciatica or Tarsel tunnel syndrome. I'm really obsessed lately trying to find out whats up with me! :( every week I keep thinking it's a different nerve problem. Here's my symptoms, started with a buzzing/vibrating in foot for a hole day, then went away and came back again for a hole day but in my toe. I had no pain then it happened again in my ankle with a small spot of pain in my calf and bum, I do sometimes get pain in my my lower left back but it doesn't last to long. Went to the doctors thinking I have sciatica and she said I wouldn't be able to sit in the chair with my legs crossed if I had that. So I carried on with excises and went back to playing tennis, squash,swimming and yoga. Now I keep getting electrical shocks in my left lower back, sometimes in one spot and sometimes following a bit of a path I also get them a bit milder in my bum. I know no one is a doctor on here but does anyone one know what this sounds like? I'm back at the doctors on Wednesday again, but I'm super scared of moving in case I damage what ever it is more. Theses symptoms have been going on now for about seven weeks but the pain has only really just started in my back.  One day I think the problem is my nerves in my ankle and then my back. All I want to do is stay in but I have people relying on me to do all these actives, I do enjoy doing them it's just lately I'm so scared of doing them, all I can think about is I'm going to damage myself, this is all I can think about all day!! I'm so fed up of not knowing what this is. I'm in for a MRI on my brain on Saturday, my doctor booked that when I was only having foot buzzing and I'm in to see a neurologist in April but that's ages away I can't not move until April!! Just really fed up at the moment. :-(
Bookmark and Share
No more google for me!!!!

Offline Hypo84

• Rec's: 15
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: So fed up!
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2014, 04:32:53 PM »
Those buzzing foot and toe issues could be pinched nerve, electrical shock in back the same.

You don't have to lie down all day I would advise not to exercise heavy though until you see a doctor. The most likely cause is smth not serious like piched nerve so I wouldn't worry too much.

Update with results.
Bookmark and Share

Offline So worried

Thoughtful
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2014, 04:57:34 PM »
Thanks for your reply Hypo84! I will update as soon as I find out what's going on. :-)
Bookmark and Share

Offline So worried

Thoughtful
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2014, 05:28:12 PM »
Hi everyone well after going the out of hours doctors on Sunday and being made to feel like I'm crazy! :angry: I went to my own doctor today who reckons I have pisiform syndrome (think that's how you spell it) basically where your hamstrings are really tight and presses on your nerve and puts a lot of pressure on your lower back. He gave me excises to do and told me to not be doing any tennis,running, any activities like that and to see how I get on for 4 weeks with that if I'm still bad and he will do more. Anyway I came out of there super happy thinking at least I know whats up with me! But now as the time passes I keep thinking did I explain my symptoms right? Has he got it right? Arghh I hate anxiety!!! But at least I took my bf with me so every time I start to panic it's something else, he puts me right! (I really do his head in haha) pulse I'm not googling anything about pisiform syndrome because I know I will come across a really bad story about it. Still keeping my neurologist appointment In April to see what he says! Oh and my doctor said the buzzing in foot could be to do with using the steppers in the gym apparently things like that can mess with the nerves in your foot!   :spineyes:
Bookmark and Share

Tags: