Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Anxiety Zone Wire    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Muscles so painful in chest that palps hurt  (Read 136 times)

Offline Emski1980

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Muscles so painful in chest that palps hurt
« on: March 05, 2014, 03:06:33 PM »
Hi hope someone can help me really freaking out at moment my muscles are so sore all across chest at moment because of my anxiety , doctor checked this today and then i have had 3 pslps and my chest hurt at the time felt ok otherwise apart from anxiety of course!! Has anyone else experienced this feel fine now apart from the muscles hurting especially when i press them
Bookmark and Share

Online crikee57

• Global Moderator
  • Rec's: 68
  • Mood: Sleepy
    Sleepy
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Muscles so painful in chest that palps hurt
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2014, 05:08:04 PM »
I have had many sensations of pain in my chest from anxiety and panic.  There is the chance that what you felt were not palps and instead were muscles spasms from the muscles in your chest being so tight.  That would certainly explain why they hurt.  If you have been checked by your doctor, you can be assured that indeed the muscles in the chest and anxiety can cause very real and painful sensations in the chest.  Try to let the panic and anxiety come and not fight it.  I find that this technique helps a lot with my symptoms.
Bookmark and Share
It's not what's in front of us that stops us.  It's what's inside that holds us back.

Offline floridaguy65

• Rec's: 174
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2014, 05:31:44 PM »
Yes, indeed, our chest is full of muscles and nerves and when tense, stressed, anxious and panicked, these muscles can sure get tight and might even spasm, and our nerves can fire off more frequently, when anxious. PVCs (palps) are very common. Not only for anxiety peeps, but most of the world's population has them, from time to time. Us HA folks sure do notice them, though, and we sure can give them an awful lot of credence regarding our heart health. Seems you've been checked by Docs, as well. PVCs in an otherwise healthy heart are harmless. I get them almost daily, here and there. But, it's been many years since they've been able to send me into a panic like they did going back almost 30 years. Exercise is vital for HA peeps, as well. Get your ticker pumping...prove to yourself it can handle it. Our hearts are powerful machines:) Use it!:)

What do you do for your overall anxiety?

Peace and Feel Well:)
Bookmark and Share

Offline Emski1980

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2014, 07:16:07 PM »
Thanks guys really grateful for the responses this website is my rock x
Bookmark and Share

Tags: