Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Fatigue is wearing me down  (Read 156 times)

Offline NightBlizzard

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Scared
    Scared
  • Just Breathe
    • Poke This Member
Fatigue is wearing me down
« on: March 04, 2014, 06:01:49 PM »
Alright so, recently, I've noticed that I've been feeling tired just... almost all the time.

It usually begins like this.

- Wake up around 1pm.
- Feeling slightly dizzy but refreshed for about an hour or so.
- After 30 minutes I begin to get more and more tired and exhausted (It usually starts at around... 3:30 when the sun in already gone and my room is dark). I'm not tired enough to go to bed, but it is noticeable.
- Than, miraculously around like... 12-1am I'm not tired any more, I'm active, awake, feeling fine and it isn't until like... 3-4am that I decide I should go to sleep.
- Cycle begins again.

I'm not sure what is causing this. This sleeping schedule has been happening for a few weeks now and last night was the worst :( I'm not sure if its the schedule itself that is making me this exhausted all the time, but I defiantly know that while I haven't been googling my symptoms and things like that - my health anxiety has defiantly not gone away.
Bookmark and Share
"Grant that my hands be steady, my aim be true, and my feet swift. And should the worst come to pass - grant me forgiveness"

Offline jayorz128

• Rec's: 2
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Fatigue is wearing me down
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2014, 09:23:45 PM »
I've had that problem when I was laid off 2 years ago. I would stay until 4 or 5 in the morning and sleep until 12 or 1. I spent the rest of the day lying around just being lazy and I'd get tired around 6pm and take a nap. I think that the reason that your tired is because your circadian rhythm (biological clock) is out of wack. Humans have evolved over the centuries to be awake during the day and sleep at night.
Bookmark and Share

Offline terri

• Rec's: 0
  • love life
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2014, 09:40:29 PM »
i know it's easier said than done, but get yourself into a sleep routine. as dumb as it may sound....even if it's going to bed at 5am and sleeping until 1-2pm...if you're able to do that, then do it. but the more you sleep, the better you feel. not only that, but the more of a schedule you have in place, the better you feel as well. i hope this helps. i know how bad and frustrating it can be -- i went through it for six months when my husband was deployed a few months ago. not fun at all.
Bookmark and Share

Offline NightBlizzard

Scared
  • Just Breathe
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2014, 10:33:22 PM »
Thank you guys! Even talking about it kind of makes me feel a little bit better  :yes: I also remembered (thanks to my handy-dandy calender) that I'm due to get my period in about a week or so, and as of late, my PMS symptoms have been a sort of ''assorted box of chocolates'' type.
Bookmark and Share
"Grant that my hands be steady, my aim be true, and my feet swift. And should the worst come to pass - grant me forgiveness"

Offline terri

• love life
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2014, 10:35:41 PM »
YUM, chocolate! haha! i wish my periods were like clockwork. they aren't, which causes for a lot of restless nights for me -- and of course, my dear friend, anxiety!

i do hope this gets better for you, though. the sleep thing. i know how much easier it is said than done.
Bookmark and Share

Offline NightBlizzard

Scared
  • Just Breathe
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2014, 10:44:37 PM »
Thank's for your kind words! Yeah, my period is usually on time, I think it's only been late/early ehh... 3 times in my life? And yeah, Anxiety has always made me feel a mess. I've had HA for about... oh 4-5 months now (it all started when I had a panic attack after feeling incredibly dizzy for an entire day) and has just been shifted from one thing to another ever since. (Dizzyness, Headaches, Vision Issues, Heart Issues... its a nightmare). I mean... I'm an anxious person my nature but goodness this is crazy.

I'm going to try to hopefully get my sleeping schedule back to where it should be one of these nights (hopefully either tonight or tomorrow) and see if that helps me out
Bookmark and Share

Offline terri

• love life
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2014, 10:46:19 PM »
i mean, if nothing else -- you can say you tried, right?  :laugh3:
Bookmark and Share

Offline NightBlizzard

Scared
  • Just Breathe
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2014, 11:08:25 PM »
Haha, yeah this is true.  ;D
Bookmark and Share

Tags: fatigue tiredness